S
Local time
11:44 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What is the class this is for?

Ah, okay. I see your point. I think you all should do what you think is best. xD

I'm sure you will too, haha. :)
    HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY :D

Ugh you have to do research proposals in college? :'( maybe they aren't so stupid like I thought they were...

Well how likely is it for him to fail? If he's probably going to pass, then I'd say do the extra year.

Also I saw your blog...I hope you're okay :(
    That sounds fantastic! :D I wish I could say the same. AP exams are over, but we still have another 3 weeks of crap before finals. The good news is I've already taken several of them, so I can focus on specific classes. It really narrows down what I have to do. Our school lets out on June 16th, I think?
    I just wanna apologies for how rude and bratty I was to you in the past. Me and Lennie aren't together now, and I realise I so, so should have listened to your advice.
    I thinks thats teh first time u said something mean to me. Grats!

Apple is for lame ass hipster trash fukers with their dam ray bans "im so cool". No, you're trash.
    scr00000000000000000000000000bL00000000000000000000000000RD

U have 4 months off? Wtf, im jelly.

Work experience> School

Work experience is sooo vital man u need it real bad
    I just ruined a relationship with my aunt, so i dunno i feel terrible. I kinda accidentally said some really rude things to her, and she's taken it real hard.

It could be a draft? Not saying it isn't a ghost, but it probably isn't.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom