• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Glitchipedia
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, alright. Do they have based in any third- world countries? His backstory is he started as an experiment, and at some point fell in with some revolutionaries that forced him to be a child soldier. And eventually he was rescued by a British soldier dude and brought to live in Britain.
    He has psychic powers. He can sense anything within 100 feet of him. Also he can shoot a kind of psychic strong he can reel in, pulling things to him or pulling himself to things.
    Thank you for the friend request, gladly accepted. :) I agree with you, it's so difficult to find good, hardy people anymore. It's sad. But when we do find 'em, we really have to treasure them. :)
    Then if I may make a suggestion, the best place to pick it up would probably be GOG.com (which stands for Good Old Games). They're selling NWN Diamond edition - which is the most complete package of the game - DRM free, and currently half off during the Holiday sale. Check it out.
    Then you definitely should play those games (or at least one of them) and then get one of the newer sets for this gen.

NWN is a crpg developed by Canadian company Bioware (perhaps you've heard that name?) that is played using the D&D rule set (the 3rd edition rules, apparently) - I've never actually played D&D myself; just a few video games based on it. I have found the campaigns for the original game and two expansion packs to be rather drab so far, but I understand that this game was meant to be played for the modding toolkit and the multiplayer. Though, I can't say I'm really interested in trying out any of that modding business. I do also have the sequel and its expansions that were packaged together with the first, which I will get to eventually as well, even if I don't get any more invested in the last expansion of the original.
    Oh, of course. :embarass:

I have just been playing, like many others, Pokémon X - and I just completed the E4 challenge today - and an older PC RPG, Neverwinter Nights, the second expansion pack to be precise. Hopefully I can finish that by Christmas.
    Well, we haven't gotten to know each other much since we became friends, especially since we don't seem to be online at the same time very often.

How are you?
    So this Icira doesn't come pre-packaged with super cancer? Different. I do appreciate the anagram though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom