CygnusPrawn
Local time
12:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh crap, must have got a faulty one from someone. Sorry for wasting your time with my rambling about stuff. And a hacked Jirachi.
    sorry, my internet is getting worse and worse. I couldn't check my page last night. the internet resets every month, so give me until then. I barely got to this page. It won't even let me GOOGLE things!
    you ever play any of the older games? I got pokemon silver, pokemon crystal, super mario land 2, and castlevania, along with a functional GBC for 5 bucks at a yard sale. total steal. since then, I got pokemon yellow for my birthday, and gave away silver to a friend. but the older games are great. if you haven't played them, you should definitely give them a try.
    I'm sorry again, I wasn't able to do it last night, Dad got home too late. I WILL have it for you by tonight though. And yeah, it is awesome. I woke up, and my Dad was playing a Pokemon X. I was so surprised! He was mocking me though. I had to wait another hour or two to get mine :( Still, Y was definitely worth the wait.
    wait, your dad plays pokemon? that's freaking awesome! my dad just makes fun of me for it. anyways, it's cool. Just PM me when you're ready.
    So, I finally got my hands on my sister's DS... at the same time my Dad drove away with his X and my sister's Y. He's not gonna be back for another 2 and a half stinking hours. I'm SO sorry.
    Sorry about the wait, I've been busy recently. Your Pokemon will be ready by Friday, I can assure you that. Thanks SO much for your patience.
    Hi. Have you looked at the URPG on the forums? It's a fun roleplay with battles, your words and art net you Pokes, and you have loads of fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom