Kakuna Matata
Local time
2:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Pffft I'm sure you can handle it :p

Uh......no D; I actually have 3 days vacation coming....after school start, like I'm gonna be missing the first three days of school.
    I don't think we've taken Legendaries into account at this time. But the Pokemon in these utopias are absolutely aware of this, and part of the "game", as it were. Outside the gates, wild Pokemon are MUCH more potentially dangerous.
    Late reply is late : p

I'm good, I just finish my school term, I managed to pass all my classes.
    (part 2) Haha yeah, goats are cute! I used to go to the local farm and feed them and their cute little kids! xD And si, "was". It was only temporary, for about 3 days or so. I heard that there's going to be a permanent one sometime in the future! I've never actually met a friendly cat. Have you? :D

They would look awesome!! Haha Gaius would have a removable bag full of candy! xD Do you have any figmas of your own?

Btw, how did you like the conclusion to Book 3?! I can't believe we haven't discussed anything Korra related!

Why thank you, KM (you don't know how many times I had to correct KH to KM xD)! You pretty much make an account, add your location, make a profile, add a picture of yourself, add your specifications, etc. I haven't actually done anything yet, because I have no idea if a license is needed or not. I'm not a big fan of kids, but if one of my friends would do babysitting with me, I think I would actually enjoy it and we would split the earnings! If none of that works out, I'm hoping to look for a job at a bakery, frozen yogurt shop, local chain restaurant, or smoothie shop.

One more thing: I finished Okami yesterday!! :D I also pre-ordered Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright and its coming by Monday! Kind of dissatisfied that they couldn't change Phoenix's voice, but oh well!
    No no, it's completely fine KM! xD

I feel weird by saying this, but...my parents and sometimes my brother. I rarely ask for things, so they actually don't mind. And plus, they ask me for help a lot, so they actually feel obligated in rewarding me! xD I mean, sometimes I do have my own money that was given to me as a gift, but I'm currently broke. x/ Which is why I was thinking of getting a job after I finish volunteer work in late November! And don't worry, I'll let you have a stake in it once I one day have acquired one million dollars! :)

Yeah, that's right! I forgot to mention this too, but I think there are also parrot cafes (with emphasis on smaller parrots, such as parakeets and lovebirds!) I'm trying to make a list of places to visit if I end up going to Tokyo one day. I thought there were dog cafes too, but I can't find anything! Most of the dog cafes I found on Google are for bringing your dog in the cafe and enjoying some coffee, tea or cake and letting your dog eat or play.

Oh guess what! She actually added me back! At least that's solved! xD

Your h.s bio teacher is awesome! :0 The school was actually okay with keeping 5 snakes? I'm assuming they are non-venomous, though? :D I remember in English class 2 years ago, we were having a debate of this line from Julius Caesar. It went something like "Kill the serpent in its shell before it hatches" and I couldn't believe my teacher would actually agree to that. Sure some snakes are venemous, but that doesn't mean they need to be eradicated!! One bio room in my school has two fish tanks, one saltwater and one freshwater. The freshwater one had a crab in it! There were also two mice in another bio room, but I have no idea what happened to them.
    The theory we have is that the various regions of the main games take place in gated utopias, where even the "wild" Pokemon are in on the "game". Outside these communities, wild Pokemon are truly wild, and the world itself is much more dangerous. Orre is part of this outside world.
    Ooooohh, yeah you're right, it is like that xD

(Ayumi Love commence! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧yay)
    I personally think that Yoshiki is the coolest, most reliable, relatable, and over all awesome character. Seiko I love for obvious reasons :D With Yuka, I appreciate her because most people forget that she was the one who randomly had the second DVD tape in BC, and led to the escape of everyone, albeit her bathroom problems. :) Oh cool, she has a quest in BoS too? Definetly better than him...
    He's understandable, just his Kizami-like personality throws my opinion of him all around. What the fuck huh...? now I really need to continue the series! I just NEED TO KNOW!!!

Well, I guess in some ways he's adorkable sometimes, but his whole beauty obsession when he was first introduced, and his formality, and analytical-ness are just a little weird for me. (Damn right, he is xD I love him, he's awesome) Oh wow, so much feels in the 2nd Season! The new character songs though!! Eeeyyyy!!! I'm in love!! SO GOOD
    I AM.
    Yeah, it's going really well so far, although my ART APPRECIATION book cost like $160. AND I'M TAKING THE CLASS /ONLINE/. smh.
    I actually dropped it because it was really demanding it stressed me out and I didn't wanna be freaked out my very first semester so ~
    SO YOU'VE SEEN THE TEASER FOR SILENT HILLS AND ALL OF THAT?
    I am finally playing the first Silent Hill and I'm doing alright I think?? I need to start again, I just got out of the lighthouse.
    AND YEAH I SAW THE POKKEN THING AND I'M KINDA...IDK. I'm just hyped for ORAS tbh.
    SO WHAT IS UP WITH YOU, HUH?? WHAT IS GOING ON?
    OMFG I SAW THAT and I'm sorry. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I GOT AT THIS POINT TBH. But my birthday is in like 2 months anyways so YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY AGAIN~~
    I'm good though, I STARTED COLLEGE. COMMUNITY COLLEGE. IT'S NOT BAD.
    Actually a lotttttttttttttt of stuff has happened ;o
    AND HEY, SILENT HILLS~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I AM EXCITED OKAY
    Hanna-Barbera?

I feel sad for her because a lot of people hate her, but I can see why they do. She did make some bad decisions but I still really like her :) (that would be great, But it'll take a while until I actually finish it xD)My favorite is Yoshiki, with Seiko close behind, and Yuka/Mayu/Yui Sensei tied for third :-D Personally, I hate Morishige. I just don't like him, sort of like I do with Rei Ryugazaki from Free!, but in a stronger sense xD
    Haha ok sure xD

It's alright! I thought it would be, when I found out about BD. I think being able to choose every single piece of hallway to look at was slow, some LPers do that :XD2: I heard that it was pretty good, still need to finish it though xD I don't hold it against you, all of my favorite chapters have Yoshiki and Ayumi in it as well :lol: And kawaii emoji <-- Super cute

Haha yeah. Even if that partner is a demented medium who has recurring possessions and a fancy for occult things :loopy:I still like you Ayumi xD
    Ah I see! Good for him! :D

Yeah sure, you can all me that! Although I might be changing my username to Chibster or Chibs one of these days, so you can also call me one of those, too! xD And what would be an appropriate nickname for you? :D

Hmm now that you mention custom framing, I tried using one of those sites and I think it came out to $30. It's not my priority to get a frame (paying for some box split orders on tumblr, AS, a Wii U, SSB Wii U are my priority xD) but if I ever see one that's magically $10-$15, I would buy it in an instant!

Oh yeah I've talked to her a few times over the summer! 2 days before, she liked and reblogged a few things I posted. I guess I'll just try to ignore it. :/

Haha I know! xD They also have cat cafes, owl cafes, I think dog cafes, snake cafes, and goat cafes! Kind of reasons why I'd like to go to Tokyo or anywhere in Japan! And speaking of cat cafe, there was a temporary cat cafe in NYC (I didn't get to go, sadly) and I heard the line was all around the block. Kind of like the line I saw for people waiting outside of Nintendo World to buy Pokemon B/W a day early back in 2012.

I feel your pain. :~; There's also going to be a Cordelia figma! At least you have a job, though! XD Remember I mentioned those priority things I needed to buy, like paying for some stuff on tumblr (keychains)? Yeah..I was thinking of getting a job. Maybe as a pet sitter for dogs and birds or a dog walker on that care.com website. I don't know how my parents would react to me asking or telling them, though. Their first thoughts would probably be "Those people would sue us if you did something wrong!" or something like that! :/

And school starts next Tuesday! >.<
    Haha thank you. I know, the Assassin's Creed Series is too confusing, I couldn't give the order of the games if you asked me too xD

The end of BoS? Oh now I know its a cliffhanger xD Haha at least its out soon, or is it already out? I'm kind of glad that it's back to its original gameplay, I found it weird and slower as a Point and Click.

Have you noticed that if the player* listens to Yoshiki's instincts in the most important times, then you'll get a bad end? XD Like in a bad ending where Ayumi might die,I think it was the pool bad ending in BC he says hes a weak swimmer. If he says that he is a weak swimmer, then That makes the player think that theres one was to save Ayumi. Drain the pool. And you know what happens to Ayumi if that happens :XD2: Also, in Book of Shadows, when Nana is dying, and Yoshiki's instinct is to grab the bucket to save her or something with a bucket,can't remember and if you choose to follow Yoshiki's instinct, then she'll die xD Pretty sad, but really funny :sweatlol:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom