I
Local time
10:53 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You're welcome! xP ...I'm being honest though :)
    ikr? the less successful they are, the more full off themselves they get xD ... I never took a psychology course but I've always been fascinated by how inflated the human ego can get... i seriously don't understand it xD

At least my area just got over this heatwave *fingers crossed that it's the last one of the year* x)
    awwww, I'm sorry!!!!!! :( ...But in all fairness, do you really wanna be digging yourself out of a 4-5 foot snow drift in the middle of winter? There's nothing quite like a Northeastern winter storm in my area ×_× ... I humbly accept it just so I don't have to live in a heavily populated area anymore x)

yeah, I really hope I don't end up one these bitter/hostile little old ladies 40 years from now... throwing rocks and dirty looks at every little kid that enters the perimeter D: too many of them exist xP... yeah, I think same exact thing every time I pick up a piece of junk food lol xD

Hey, no worries! :)
    I think it's awesome that your thread is getting popular
    Need some more Kurt Ball females to expand your breeding stock with? xD
    uou are offine now and i can't stay online any longer
    lets trade tomorrow 1pm-5pm usa time
    Whaaat omg no way. I'm a psych major, too! I also study child learning and development, and I hope to work with kids in the future (I'm part time at an after school care).
    nah, you're probably not gonna change for the worse. You appear to be a little too aware of your surroundings to allow something like that to happen. But yeah, same thing happened with almost all my childhood friends... as they grew in years, their egos grew with them lol

oh I'm obsessed about hats! love, love , love them <333 But right now there's another heatwave and the last thing I wanna do is sweat to death wearing one xD ....aww, I feel bad for you because wearing beanies and hoodies are the best :(

My mom was and is the same exact way. My dad used to tell me that she was probably having a mid life crisis since she was 20 xD eh, everybody get old eventually... just don't let it effect your brain in the meantime. OMG it does get tough... I know one of these days I'm gonna roll out of bed, look in the mirror, and say OH NO!!!!!! D: ......JK xP
    Hey, some change is always good... most of the time xD

Time to start investing in a hat collection x) ...JK
    Yeah, spent the past few years yanking stray whites out... then got to the point, about a year ago where I said this isn't gonna do any good and left then alone xD
    Well aging is one is part of life. Unfortunately, we have to take it with a grain of salt every now and then ._.
    idk, I'm about the same as I was when I was 17 xD

hehe I know xD
    I got it from my mom's side of the family... unfortunately, I also inherited the hair turning wispy white so it'll catch up with me sooner or later xP
    thank you too.already posted on your thread.
    i believe both pok i have sent have 4 ivs.
    recheck it just to be sure
    forgot to breed for nature
    tbh, age means absolutely nothing to me xD
    all it really does is either make you better seasoned or more jaded anyway xP

lol, I have no shame xD ...although I still find it amusing, when I get carded for buying a scratch ticket, the person at the cash register is usually in denial because my state ID is not conerfeit yet I still look like a HS teenager xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom