• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Parma
Local time
2:50 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha. My avatar and signature character is Kajika from Pop'n Music. It's a Japanese-only rhythm game with nine different buttons to hit. It's challenging but fun. :3
    [sub]but mine are better :v[/sub]

any new games/shows/series/whathaveyou that have captured your interest?
    I have; it did not agree with me. :x
    fuck now I want one. should try making some at home one of these frigid days. (it hasn't been too bad relatively speaking but next week looks horrible T_T)
    i'll take 20

EW PARMA WHY WOULD YOU MAKE SUCH A HORRIBLE MONSTROSITY (maybe if you were making hot chocolate or chai tea :v)

Not in the least, lol. I'll spend the next month writing "2014" in for dates.
    Regardless, I wish you a happy new year! :bounce:
    HELLFIRE

DARK FIRE

THIS FIRE KEEPINGYOUWARMDURINGTHESEFIRSTFEWMONTHSOFTHENEWICEAGE
    [sub][sub]or maybe you're lucky enough to be somewhere warm this time of year[/sub][/sub]
    [sub][sub][sub][sub]send a search and rescue team my way pls[/sub][/sub][/sub][/sub]

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU TOO, PARMA!
    Yeah, I've been it for a couple of months now. Don't see you around much anymore, I hope everything's going well for you!
    I haven't the foggiest idea of what you mean by that comment.
    [sub][sub]Sssh Parma don't be a spoilsport and blow my cover.[/sub][/sub]
    OH. Well, I like Need for Speed, but I haven't played it in a while. I like Mass Effect as well ... and recently I got Borderlands 2, which is pretty awesome.

As for anime, I haven't watched much of that at all lately.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom