Flaze
Local time
10:13 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Get on with it anyway! Or something xD They say French is supposed to be a sexy language >_> All those nasal sounds and back-of-the-mouth pronounciation just hurts my throat
    Well what are you messaging me for? Get on with it! ;) I wish I was writing right now. Revising French ready for Uni is almost as boring as painting walls. Maybe if I'd written that damn story about Adele it might seem more like fun than work >_<
    As it happens, I do. I still have a list of people I owe a review, and I intend to follow through with it. Is this a friendly ask, cause I hope so?
    Actually, unlike most times when I have spurts of inactivity, I wasn't even sneakily checking stuff without posting. Shameful, I know. xD

Haha, no wild parties for me I still have time to post fanfiction on the internet. Fun fact, though, turns out my mentor from URPG goes to the same college as I do irl, so we meet up occasionally on campus loooool

why not?
    Which is another way of saying "anime binge" ;) Just teasing. I'm hoping I'll soon find out when all my assessments are going to be for the next year. I've got a trip abroad to plan
    HELLO.

FUCK

HI I'M IN COLLEGE HOW HAS LIFE BEEN FOR YOU ._.

ps the last of us is still awesome
    Ok I guess. I'm getting tired and lethargic again now Autumn's just round the corner. And you?
    You're retroactively inventing that plan, I can tell. Just don't try the same tactic with anything else ;)
    Hey there! Just a reminder that you reserved a sign up in my Roleplay, the Pokemon Island Research Team. If you could sign up soon, that'd be much appreciated, or we may need to start without you. Thanks!
    Hey, um, if it's cool with you, can I get an estimated time of the beginning of Season 2 of Let's Be Heroes?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom