G
Local time
3:41 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the late reply, my internet was iffy the past week.

Anyway, I'm ready to trade anytime. My FC: 3926-5714-3675
    I will be online at OR so you'll be seeing me as Chronos, and I'll go as a Male Breeder if you're online at ORAS (starting trainer if XY).
    You're welcome for the dex entries, thanks for evolving my Pumpkaboo and the Vulpix, and if you need any help again in the future, feel free to ask.
    My friend list still has you needing to add me. I've got 0705-4557-3212 for yours. Do you have 4613-7040-4375 for mine? My friend card message should read "MoveFasterPokey!" if both FCs were added correctly.
    Hey there, I think you accidentally reported a VM when you meant to send a response back.

The message in question was meant to say: "2.30 pm my time should be ok for me (11.30) ur time"
    I've got to get to sleep now, so I'm gonna sign off for now. I honestly don't know the time difference between California and Malaysia, so if you reply to this VM, could you add a timestamp at the end with the local date and time, date in the standard American format of month/day/year (easier for me to understand the date on days before the 13th and the month and day matching numbers)?

9/4/2014 12:39 am
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom