• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
5:01 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ha ha ha no worry's, I can always help you compete your national pokedex again. Well the new Pokemon game is coming up, I'am sure we will have fun(If your getting the game of course). If you want you can PM me and we can talk more private, I do have a few secrets that I can share with you.
    Hey bro, I know you have some rare Pokemon and now I have some of my own. Want to have a friendly battle for fun.
    I would put it in Pokemon Video Games. It might be best to put it in the Simple Questions/Simple Answers thread instead of making a new thread because most questions concerning the games should go in there.
    Ready when you are! Don't forget to be online on the PSS and add me back, so I can see what your third Pokémon is!
    Hi! I noticed you didn't list your Safari's Pokémon. Do you want help with that? I could tell you your Safari's Pokémon and type. Welcome to the forums!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom