• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure I have tons that I can Offer: Shiny 5iv treecko, shiny 5iv honedge, shiny 5IV charmander with thunder punch, and Shiny HA 6iv Pinser(nickname happy with mega stone).
    And if you don't want shiny: 5IV ralts inside a heart ball with egg move, 6IV Gaslty inside a moon ball.
    And for a legendary Pokemon that I don't see you have is : Lugia (not the Pokemon it's self but the shadow-lugia from the gamecude. Now its been though purification of course.)
    Hi it's been awhile but you kind of promise me Ash's Pikachu that I could with you. It's been awhile that I almost forgot myself. I do have a couple of really strong shinys that I breed myself or some shiny legendary Pokemon for it.
    Hey there, I tried posting a message on your trading thread but after 24 hours it still hasn't appeared yet. I was wondering if it'd be possible to trade for one of your Nobunaga's Rayquazas and a Movie Diancie. I can offer up an untouched MYSTRY Mew and GAMESTP Jirachi if you're interested.
    Thanks for trading! Take all the time you need for cloning. Im finishing up at college atm, and I'll be online in like an hour or so. If you need more time to clone, thats fine with me. I take it you'd want the pokes you traded me back for the clones?

Sincerely,

Ryme
    We're both online at the moment, I'll be online for the next few hours. If I'm not on I'll only be gone for a max of 20 mins.
    Are you able to trade now?
    Apologies for the business. Hopefully that's done for now, so if I see you online tonight/the rest of the week I'll initiate the trade.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom