• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey can we battle right now? I have to leave in like 2 hours for the rest of the night so I'd like to do the battle ASAP :)
    Yeah the general sentiment is that second season was very meh, especially compared to how dramatic and intense things were on Sword Art Online (I mean infinite respawn? puhleez :p) This current season isn't too bad but it took a while to get going. If you like FMA you can also try the first version of the anime they made, it ends in a movie and I feel that both versions are equally good in their own way.

Let me know which one you end up trying and what you think :D Ahaha I was gonna recommend Clannad which is my go-to anime for the feels, glad to see you watched it too :p
    Ah nice, what'd you think of them? SAO is doing its second season right now and they're animating a series based on Levi before he joined the Survey Corps so that's something to look forward to.

*pulls up anime library* Hmm I recommend watching Claymore if you're looking for action and it has an interesting story. Code Geass is a bit long (50+ episodes) but I recommend it if you're feeling like watching mecha/intellectual. No Game No Life if you're looking for intellectual anime, it revolves around games. And if you haven't seen Death Note I'd say definitely watch that.

I also have shows on the comedy or drama side if you're interested :)
    Ohoho you've come to the right place! :D Hmm so what are you in the mood for? Do you want something completed or something that's still ongoing?
    Yeah, Dialga's alright, though I prefer Palkia personally. Are we battling with Item Clause in effect?
    Yeah, we can trade now. No problem, it's really no trouble cloning Pokes and I know others may have trouble getting a hold of good legendaries. I'd be happy to help, though I should mention I'm a bit groggy at the moment, so my performance may be a bit lacking.
    Yo! As you may or may not know, we are set to battle in Alexey's tournament. I can battle anytime after 5pm EST. I assume you're good with battling on Showdown? My name on there is PoisonManiac.

Let me know what works for you, and I look forward to battling!
    I've been trying to get a gym battle from anyone but no one has time or seems to respond. Please can I battle your gym. I have already registered you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom