B
Local time
3:55 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey can we battle right now? I have to leave in like 2 hours for the rest of the night so I'd like to do the battle ASAP :)
    Yeah the general sentiment is that second season was very meh, especially compared to how dramatic and intense things were on Sword Art Online (I mean infinite respawn? puhleez :p) This current season isn't too bad but it took a while to get going. If you like FMA you can also try the first version of the anime they made, it ends in a movie and I feel that both versions are equally good in their own way.

Let me know which one you end up trying and what you think :D Ahaha I was gonna recommend Clannad which is my go-to anime for the feels, glad to see you watched it too :p
    Ah nice, what'd you think of them? SAO is doing its second season right now and they're animating a series based on Levi before he joined the Survey Corps so that's something to look forward to.

*pulls up anime library* Hmm I recommend watching Claymore if you're looking for action and it has an interesting story. Code Geass is a bit long (50+ episodes) but I recommend it if you're feeling like watching mecha/intellectual. No Game No Life if you're looking for intellectual anime, it revolves around games. And if you haven't seen Death Note I'd say definitely watch that.

I also have shows on the comedy or drama side if you're interested :)
    Ohoho you've come to the right place! :D Hmm so what are you in the mood for? Do you want something completed or something that's still ongoing?
    Yeah, Dialga's alright, though I prefer Palkia personally. Are we battling with Item Clause in effect?
    Yeah, we can trade now. No problem, it's really no trouble cloning Pokes and I know others may have trouble getting a hold of good legendaries. I'd be happy to help, though I should mention I'm a bit groggy at the moment, so my performance may be a bit lacking.
    Yo! As you may or may not know, we are set to battle in Alexey's tournament. I can battle anytime after 5pm EST. I assume you're good with battling on Showdown? My name on there is PoisonManiac.

Let me know what works for you, and I look forward to battling!
    I've been trying to get a gym battle from anyone but no one has time or seems to respond. Please can I battle your gym. I have already registered you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom