• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SharKing
Local time
8:47 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, your HP Fire Contrary Snivy is ready. My FC is 0361-6364-1279. If you want it nicknamed let me know before we trade!

Edit: It's been almost a week and you haven't replied so I've traded it to someone else. Thank you for wasting my time by saying you wanted one and having me breed you one specially.
    i will PM the code to you if thats okay. I don't play the TCGO or TCG game but i bought a Pokemon ORAS Collecters TCG tin to put my 2ds games in
    I am currently progressing with my Normal-type reviews, and one component that I added is quotes from other people about Normal-type families. Do you have any particular Normal-type families you would want to do?

Here are the available choices so far: Bouffalant, Glameow family, Smeargle

Sorry if this request seems abrupt.
    Hi! How are you?

Think we could battle really quick? I just got Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and I want to test out my team so far on Omega Ruby.
    [part 2/2]

I am concerned for its performance, as if it is ever forced out it is stuck somewhere around the equivalent of 91 base speed, and there is no way in hell I am going Jolly to fix that, it loses too much power for the mega to be worth it. Here is a more specific question for you: do you think it has potential as a wallbreaker should it be unable to sweep/clean? Here are some calcs:

252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 129-153 (38.6 - 45.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
    252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 88+ Def Ferrothorn: 153-181 (43.4 - 51.4%) -- 8.2% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
    252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 301-355 (42.7 - 50.4%) -- 96.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
    252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Poison Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 168-198 (42.6 - 50.2%) -- 41% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
    252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-W: 156-184 (51.3 - 60.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
    -1 252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Ice Fang vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Landorus-T: 252-300 (65.9 - 78.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
    252+ Atk Strong Jaw Sharpedo Crunch vs. 252 HP / 240+ Def Mega Venusaur: 144-169 (39.5 - 46.4%) -- 28.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock

As you can see, it's infuriating close to 2HKOing all of those after rocks. It has a lot of power, but it can't 2HKO most walls without prior damage, so I dunno.

Bitching aside, I still think it will be good, at the very least. Smogon currently has it ranked B-, which is more than likely going to change, but it's still a good sign.

Too bad it doesn't get Swords Dance...
    [part 1/2]

for me it was the following process:

stage 1: kinda sorta like it (was only the sugimori art at this time)
    stage 2: love it (still only official art)
    stage 3: (model appears) still love the art, slightly prefer the model, but doesn't see what's wrong with the art
    stage 4: fucking hates the art but likes the model

stage 4 is where I am now and where I will most likely remain. It looks terrible in its official art, I was in some sort of denial during the first three stages. However, it looks fine in its model. They could have done better, but it's still an improvement. And the sawtooth horns are somefin it grows at certain points in battle, they aren't a permanent thing, dunno why everyone is so confused by that.

I am furious that they only gave it +20 in attack, 65% of that is due to all its non biting moves hitting about 15% less hard, which is friggin' ridiculous. Also, if it had a bit more attack it could do amazing stuff like 2HKO Skarm after rocks, but no, we can't have that, can we?
    On the trade completion it has an X so it would suggest that the trade expired--no notification of complete or expired trade. Currently waiting to see if my ridiculous trade for Lucario-EX worked.
    I'm just wondering if this is an error or not. Twice now I've completed a trade where the other user's name was blank. This time the trade said it was private but I put up a public trade.

EDIT: I think this might be an interesting error. I posted a trade but it clearly didn't go through. In return I got what I was asking for instead of my original Pokemon.
    Thanks for the advice! I'm just going to try my luck and open Furious Fists packs that I get then :p

(somehow managed to get an untradeable Ultra-rare print of Mega Lucario on my first furious fist pack)

Hopefully they'll have a tournament some time in the future so I can farm for packs.
    How many packs do you think a Lucario-EX is worth? I'm trying to get one but I don't really know what I should be offering (and obviously have to start saving packs).
    That's odd. I haven't encountered a single filter other than the filter for 1-character messages. Then again, I don't really use censored language. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom