• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
DragonKahuna
Local time
11:56 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hope all starters get Mega Evolutions, particularly Samurott, because it's my favorite starter. I am also interested in the possibility of Mega Hydreigon, considering that it was one of my favorite Pokemon to use back in the day. I can almost envision it gaining more heads in the process, which I think would make perfect sense for it. Those are the possible Mega Evolutions I am interested in the most.
    I am interested in all of those all well (though you could argue that I am interested in every introduced Mega Evolution so far).
    I think it's safe to assume that there are still more Mega Evolutions that have yet to be revealed and I think it's very probable that they will introduce at least two more before the games come out. While we are on this topic, what Pokemon do you hope gets a Mega Evolution eventually?
    Yes. Yes I have. I can't say I have a favorite out of them, though I am most interested in trying out Mega Sceptile, even though its 4x weakness to Ice is rather off-putting and I find its ability to be questionable in terms of utility. Which one(s) do you like the most?
    Makes sense. I went with Omega Ruby mainly because I prefer the color red. I'm not sure if I have any other reason beyond that.
    Yes, I am thinking about purchasing Omega Ruby. It's been a long time since I played the generation III games, so I am looking forward to it. What about you?
    Good to have you back. I've been doin' pretty well since we last spoke to each other. Got anything new going on?
    Thanks. I acheived this forme thanks to the powers of an emerald I found in the sky. It's quite mysterious.
    Anyways, hi! Doing good?
    I saw it as well. I was expecting actual gameplay footage, rather than what we got. Still, it's better than nothing, I guess.
    I also hope for some changes in order to differentiate the remakes from the sequels. Maybe they will include at least one element from Emerald and include it in the remakes. They did that with HeartGold and SoulSilver years ago, so why not with Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom