Quetsol Melt
Local time
12:15 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Well, I'm probably going to get all of them except if they have a Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, or Tuxedo Mask (maybe), because I'm not a huge fan of those characters. I strongly suggest getting the series, since they're super cheap as far as statues go, and are really good quality so far. And they look great on a shelf!
    I really want the S.H. Figuarts action figures, too! and there's this super duper awesomely awesome Sailor V action figure that comes out in a couple of months! But it costs $43! The only collectibles I have are the Sailor Pluto and Sailor Venus Girls Memories statues. Cheap and good quality. I'm going to get the Sailor Mars one soon, hopefully.
    I haven't watched any Sailor Moon yet, but I've read the manga. I've been super busy so I haven't had time but i'm definitely going to soon. I'm assuming you've watched it because you said you're hoping for season 2. How is it? It looks really good!
    I agree, I love Mega Altaria, Lopunny, and Audino most of all. They're so cute and the last two were pretty unexpected~ But I am planning on using them all. Also like Mega Salamence, I think he'll be a savage. Mega Slowbro is the only one whose regular form I've never used, so he may be interesting to try out~
    Ah, I see then, I'm probably going to Continue Playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers Of Sky but as a Darkrai and Drapion
    Yo, I just got the Fancy Vivillon and I'm totally shipping her with Umi (the Ocean Vivillon you gave me)! She used Hold Hands and it was as if they did a dance of love!~ =w=
    Hello there! Sorry it's been so long. ^^;

Anyway, glad to hear you're doing well. Haha, I used to have a sleep schedule like that, but luckily I've managed to rearrange it for college. xD

Oh yes, I love Sailor Moon! Are you excited for the reboot? :D I also prefer to watch the subbed version. The English version is nice, but like you said, too much was cut out. Too much for me to enjoy it.

Oh my gosh, like you don't even know. It's consuming my life right now haha. :p Wow, your thoughts on generation III are the exact same as mine! Colosseum is my love, as well as R/S/E. My absolute favorite Pokemon games, and Hoenn is my favorite region. I agree, it's so beautiful and tropical. I feel like I'm on vacation playing it! I'm sure the remakes will be great. I personally already like everything I've seen so far. ^_^ Yes! Nighttime in Hoenn will be great. Much more realistic. Plus Steven Stooone.
    I hope they can do something to make contests easier in Hoenn, because I just don't really understand the effects of moves or anything. The first time I entered one, I got destroyed with all the turns of my Pokemon being too scared to move. I think my score was like, negative~ XP

Yeah, I don't see anything else that makes sense as to why Altaria should get Moonblast (Dazzling Gleam is one thing, lots of Pokemon can create a flashing light) since that's purely a Fairy move learned by Fairy-types, if I'm right. I think a Dragon/Fairy Mega is pretty likely. I would add that thing to my team so fast.

I kinda like Girafarig being short, like a little pet. It's almost my height. XD But I guess it would make sense for it's Mega to get taller (unless it's like Mewtwo Y). I just really want it to have the two heads. O_O
    I hope they can do something to make contests easier in Hoenn, because I just don't really understand the effects of moves or anything. The first time I entered one, I got destroyed with all the turns of my Pokemon being too scared to move. I think my score was like, negative~ XP

Yeah, I don't see anything else that makes sense as to why Altaria should get Moonblast (Dazzling Gleam is one thing, lots of Pokemon can create a flashing light) since that's purely a Fairy move learned by Fairy-types, if I'm right. I think a Dragon/Fairy Mega is pretty likely. I would add that thing to my team so fast.

I kinda like Girafarig being short, like a little pet. It's almost my height. XD But I guess it would make sense for it's Mega to get taller (unless it's like Mewtwo Y). I just really want it to have the two heads. O_O
    Sinnoh's like, the region where I'd want to live. It's just so awesome and I love so many of the Pokemon. Ah, the nostalgia. The Underground was so great and I got lucky with Spiritomb since I had a sister. We basically just ran in and out of each others bases for five minutes to get it. XD And I'm totally in the minority, but I liked Sinnoh contests way better than Hoenn's. To this day, I suck at Hoenn contests, but I've beaten all of Sinnoh's. Gen IV is life!~

Dragon/Fairy would be amazing typing. Mega Altaria would be so awesome if it got that. I think it could be likely seeing as they gave her Moonblast and Dazzling Gleam this gen. And an ability like Fur Coat would work really well with a boost in it's defenses, and maybe give some Attack power, too. And I really want Flygon to get him some spotlight. All he needs is a little Attack and Speed boost. Give the rest to his defenses to bulken him up a bit and he's Gucci. Okay, I've been confused about the Megasparce thing for the longest, so I looked it up today, and I'm wondering why people want it to Mega Evolve so bad. I guess it learns a lot of moves, but what kind of stat boosts could they give it to make it useable? And that's so weird, because I'm watching Rchizzle's playthrough of Pokemon Omicron (FRLG hack), and there is an actual Megasparce that's Normal/Dragon. O_O I LOVE GIRAFARIG! Can it's Mega please look like its concept design and have a mirrored body?! That would be perfect! It needs to be a thing!
    Yeah, I'm so excited, I want some news already! Hopefully we'll get some in-game footage in a trailer~

That's awesome. I didn't have a console until Diamond and Pearl, but I did actually get Emerald later thinking I could get a Mew. And even though I sadly found out that was no longer the case (;~;), I really loved the game and I still like replaying it. I ended up playing Ruby and Sapphire via Rom years later and liked them both, but I have to say, Emerald is the superior game so I hope they'll include some elements from it in ORAS.

I really want Mega Flygon, first and foremost. It could really use one to compete with the other Dragons, and it is one of my favorites~ Mega Altaria is another one I want to see for similar reasons, but also because I just really like Altaria. Mega Sableye would probably be really good considering how annoying regular Sableye is~ :p I think Hoenn has a lot of cool Pokemon that could benefit from Mega Evolutions~
    Oh, well good luck! ^w^ Hope he'll be of good use on your team~

Yeah, I took a look at him. He's perfect, thanks again! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom