• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
12:51 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Err, again, sorry. Sparkle Shoppe is a huge factor in my attention right now, but I'll have Oddish done by the 7th. K? Again, terribly sorry.
    Sorry 'bout that. Forgot to find your FC *facepalm*. I'll get you a female real quick. I'll be on for a while, s come on whenever you're ready. :D
    I got the egg moves on the Spinarak. You wanted Oddish as well, correct? I'll get another right away. FC is 0490-6259-3111, in case you missed it. I'll grab yours and trade you when I see you on. Thanks in advance!! :3
    Tiring really, my classes have been driving me up the wall. D:
    How's things treating you?

Yep! Like for me it'd be @Dolce;
    Oh, don't worry, I'm still interested. I'll get back to you on when the egg moves are done ASAP. They should be done by tomorrow. ;)
    Yeah they are, though I manually close threads myself if the shop owner hadn't been around for awhile and I usually send a notice telling them if they want it reopened to let a GTS mod know since the automatic lockdown isn't a thing in the main forum.
    Ah that link is awesome! Thanks! Looks like I need to get myself a Safari Ball Pinsir then :p
    Oh I had no idea that Gen III stored the Pokeball data (then again, I haven't played pre-Gen V properly in years). I thought that was just a thing in latest generations. Well thanks!
    Hey I was looking through your shop and I noticed you have Safari Ball Pinsir on offer. I was offered one of these the other week and when I looked it up it I couldn't work out how to get one legitimately, as Pinsir in HGSS was only available through the Bug Catching Contest. Is there a way to get a Safari Ball Pinsir legitimately?
    You just need to add me I think, and I'll just get online now after you do? :p

FC is 4554-1270-5039 btw.
    Yeah soon is fine, I just have a odd sleep schedule so later in the day = you have better chance of seeing me on. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom