• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
10:45 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm ready whenever you are. I'll be waiting in the Other Metas room. My PS username is MetaKnight37.
    I managed to borrow a laptop and I should be all set. What time tomorrow night works best? I'm on US Eastern Standard Time.
    Looks like I'm going to be without a computer until the middle of next week. There's a good chance I can borrow a laptop and we can have our battle either tonight or sometime this weekend. But if I can't borrow one I might have to withdraw from the tournament. I'll know more soon, probably in an hour or two.
    Sorry I haven't contacted you for our inverse battle yet. I've been having computer problems. I'm getting it checked out in a few hours, I'll know more about when we can battle then. Right now I only have my phone for internet access.
    Well then, would around 11 PM my time work for you then? That should be about 5 PM for you. We could go earlier (or later), but I figured you should be home from school/work by that time.
    Oh, we're up against each other in the second round? Haha, I was waiting for like an official statement that round 2 has started or something. I'm up for it whenever you are! My time is GMT+2.
    Woke up earlier than I originally thought, so whenever you're able to do our battle today works for me. I'll be both on here and on Showdown, so just let me know :D
    Best time for me to have our battle for the inverse tourney would be after 4:00 PM Pacific time, so any time that works for you after that I can make work! If it needs to be earlier I can try and swing it, but morning/early afternoon I'm usually asleep as I work nights. Just let me know!
    I have to run an errand in like 15 minutes. I'll be back within an hour or two so if we could battle then that'd be great
    I honestly rejoined the forums on the one condition I'd never interact with you ever again. I'm going to talk to Alexy, but honestly not at all. You annoy me, and I honestly really dislike you on a personal level, so Ill take the forfeit and move on.
    My apologies; I've been quite busy and tired today so I haven't really been thinking about Bulba much. I see you're on now though, so would you like to battle? If not, I won't be able to battle until 5pm EST tomorrow.

Let me know what works for you. I'll be in the OU room for the next ten minutes or so by the name of PoisonManiac.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom