• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
CygnusPrawn
Local time
6:46 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am currently unaware of how to clone Pokemon, but I am in no rush to receive it, so you can take as much time as you need. Let me know when you are able to clone the Mew and trade.
    Your profile says you are online now. Just checking to see if you are actually online or not. Are you feeling better?
    Looks like we missed eachother by 5 minutes or so this morning.. Although could you double check you have me added, youre showing as only half registered on my friends list!
    EDIT: Woops, the message double posted itself.
    On another note, I noticed we share birthdays! Happy belated birthday dude.
    Hello, are you free right now? I'm guessing you need two DSs to clone.
    Sorry to hear about your argument with your brother, I don't really understand the context but I actually thought he was younger... Sorry he sounded bratty to me haha (I'm the eldest sibling in my family.)
    Would you like me to help you out with the cloning? I've no experience with cloning in Gen 6, but the offer is there if you'd like.
    Maybe i can breed a specific pokemon for you or something, i'm always on breeding projects.
    Sorry about giving you crap, but honestly didn't knew what to give. Well, it's not entirely crap, it has its HA which is somewhat hard to come by (no Friend Safari has it) and it has 5 perfect IVs. If you happen to already have it, sorry.
    unfortunately i can't stay on wifi any longer atm... it's freezing out and i gotta go outside to use my wifi :S

if you could let me know when you have added me back and are on wifi, i'd greatly appreciate it :)
    That Ditto will definitely help me, i'm a pokemon breeder, got like 3 boxes of perfect 5/6IVs pokemon.
    It's okay. When I came online, it said you were online, so I messaged you just in case. Of course, a few minutesafter I came on, your profile said offline. I understand you have commitments, there's nothing to worry about. I just thought you were online so I sent a message just in case.
    hello :)

I'll PM you my left over female bank ball and HA listing... let me know which pokes you would like :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom