• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
T
Local time
2:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel you -- I was online pretty much throughout the entire night, but work lost Wifi connection last night so I'm going to assume I won't have it tonight. I will be online for the next hour or so and then I'll *try* to get online around 8-9pm central time tonight, but I've got to make lunch and get ready for work so not sure yet. Otherwise after tonight I will be off for the next 5 days -- I will be online at night (roughly 8pm-9am central time) only.
    Sorry I saw it before work the other day and then forgot about it. Anyway do you have a Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Koffin/Weezing, or Unown? If so one of them would be great -- otherwise I'm looking for Shiny and Moon stones so either one of them would be great. I'll start breeding once I get confirmation on the Pokemon or item.
    i don't have any spots left .i have 100 friends.i'll let you know when i delete some
    Nah, that would be a major gyp on my part. Any not-Lens Power Item would be reet (I do need these, just far too lazy to spend my BP on them).

Adding you now.

Edit - Online and waiting. Send me the TR please, I don't want to send a request if you haven't got the item yet.
    Ah sorry about the late response, been a bit busy at college. I'll add you as soon as I can and I'll let you know when I do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom