Kakuna Matata
Local time
12:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was just chilling on my comp back then but still didn't really have anything I could do xD I do have a book but I forget to read it.
    HAHAHA right? I mean I'll ship it and all but come on! I'm sure he had other assistants but I guess the other assistants weren't important to the plot XP

YES this is true too. Looking back there were lots of great moments/episodes this Volume. I loved that episode too....and also the team JNPR dance in the next episode. I kinda want to rewatch the whole Volume now. Though I told myself I'd rematch both volumes sometime in the off season D:. I still want to know what Cinder was doing with the computers in that one episode DAS:LSKD:LAKF:LKE$:L^K$;leakgdv
    OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO??? I DIE EVERY TIME.
    I know! I really reallllllly love customizing characters ): they better keep it for the non-remake games~
    And actually, the con is halloween through nov. 2nd so IDK I might actually just go nov. 1st and 2nd ;o

BBBBBBBBB OKAY so I got money, a luna lovegood wand from harry potter world in FL, aot set 2, Undivided, AHS: Coven, an Eren Jaeger plush and cards against humanity :') oh and I went clothes shopping~~
    No problem. It sucks being sick.

I've known about it since it was first announced. I usually try to keep up with things like that. Speaking of which, HAVE YOU SEEN THE NEW EPISODES OF KORRA?

Also, I finally got Dark Souls for my PC. :D
    Thanks KM ;w; sad, I'm in mid twenties now already baaawwwww ;w;

4-month late reply btw:

HOW DARE YOU CALL BRUSSEL SPROUTS ABOMINATIONS
    THEY ARE VEGETABLES AND THEY NEED LOVE TOO THEY MAKE THE WORLD GREENER AND THINGS LIKE THAT

At least you do like broccoli. I'll refrain from using my new 11th upgraded flyswatter on you.

Speaking of game, I bought the Sticker Star but haven't even opened up the wrapper xD

Toenails grow back, what's the worry? :p Would you prefer teeth instead?

Haha, Doopliss is an awesome boss AND I like his battle music a lot too. He also gets to make more appearances afterward as Freaksheet xD
    I actually have to agree with that. I mean, really since I'm in grad school, surprising less money overall goes into eating and stuff because I don't have time to eat a lot anyways.
    Time's the issue though DX Really, it's hard to understand since on the outside I'd be usually sitting down using laptop or reading stuff when not using lab equipment for experiments but there's that stress of watching the clock to make sure I don't lose the timing. >> I guess this is the reason everyone in the lab has their own hobby that can be done sitting down, be it PC games or watching funny videos. I have my 3DS.
    Tracy. Well, I'm sure Professor Oak has others as well they just aren't worth mention apparently

OH YES THAT! That was a fabulous episode. My favorite of this Volume along with this most recent one
    Well, I hope you feel better.

LoK was rated badly by people who don't like LoK or A;tla. In my honest opinion, it's super fun, but really short, though it was made to be played through at least twice. And it can be quite challenging pretty often (Especially that final fight, holy shit I spent most of my afternoon trying to beat it.) I think it would have been rated a lot better by sites that actually like LoK. Also, it should have been longer, but it's a $15 game that wasn't given a big budget production like, CoD or Halo, so I kinda understand. Plus, the probending tournament mode is fun as fuck. All in all, I recommend this game to anyone who is a LoK/A;tla fan.
    Eh, nothing to serious, but I keep bouncing between fine and meh.

So far, Dark Souls II and The Legend of Korra. Once I get it, I'll do Dark Souls I as well.
    ;-; THANK YOU ! <3

And omg, NAH, it's just peach bellini Angela~
    I DON'T /HATE/ ANY GEN EITHER BUT 3RD GEN IS MY LEAST FAVE TBH, BUT ORAS LOOKS AMAZING.
    4th and 5th gen just kinda STICK OUT to me idk.
    I JUST LOVE POKEMON OKAY???

The con I'm going to starts on Halloween so yes ;)
    IT IS GETTING SO DAMN EMOTIONAL LIKE ????? I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.
    I WILL SHARE WHAT I GET WHEN I OPEN PRESENTS, B.
    hei bro, is there a way to change my username again?? i thought it was my "under-message", i want my old "make_it_worse" username back
    How's the Hallowe'en season treating you? Any jumbo ultra economy packs of gummy worms finding their way into your shop? :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom