P
Local time
12:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I should enter that contest, too. There is no way I'll spend a dime on the games, but I don't mind actually playing them.

Consider me your rival.
    I had to renew my visa last year and I just told them that I was a university student. But if you don't have a job or anything right now, I suppose that it won't be easy to convince them. It's a moot point because you'll need a job anyway for the trip, right? But it probably needs to be a permanent job.
    I visited Nintendo World in 2007, but I don't remember doing much there. I didn't bother returning during my last visit to NYC a year ago; there was a launch event for XY, but that just isn't my kind of thing.

Why is it hard to get a tourist visa? You just go to the embassy and answer a few questions (they just want to know that you won't move to the US). It might be tricky if you don't have any occupation tying you to Israel, though.

I downloaded the Member's Card and Oak's Letter for Platinum.
    Well, I already knew that the event was lame, and now we know that the Diancite event will be even lamer. Maybe Diancie will get a real event in a DLC Z Episode, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I have Celebi, Darkrai, Shaymin and Diancie, and yes, I have nothing to do with them. I used to have a Manaphy from Nintendo World, but I lost my Pearl cartridge.
    I actually ended up using the one I got from the Facebook promotion. I tried to give it to two people from Asia, but none of them needed it.

The demo is lame, which would be understandable if it were a regular demo, but it isn't. I shouldn't have bothered to make room for it on my SD Card, but I was bored so I did it.
    Yes, I enjoyed the show. If to be honest, I didn't even watch the entire first episode the first time around, so I got the wrong impression. I am not too familiar with the Magical Girl genre, but I'm glad that Puella Magi is a deconstruction of it.

I wonder if Homura will ever get a happy ending? The end of the show wasn't that bad for her, but still.
    So I've watched the Puella Magi anime and third movie. I liked the former a lot more than the latter.

Homura is easily the most interesting character, but I don't like how she turned out in the movie. I suppose that there will be a sequel one day, but I doubt it will be very satisfying.
    Hi Piplup. Thanks for the thoughts, but I've got my code too! Hopefully you'll be able to find someone that needs it.
    Thanks. Now I need to find someone from South East Asia for the other code I have; I'd rather not give it to a complete stranger.
    Yes, I'm sure. For whatever reason I won't even have enough room if I delete everything except for my digital Y version; the math doesn't make sense, but whatever. Plus, I've already watched what few plot elements the demo has, and I won't even buy ORAS unless there is a major surprise left.

I've sent you a PM with the code. I only ask that you give any other code to The Outrage in case he doesn't get the newsletter and is still interested in the demo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom