Kakuna Matata
Local time
5:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aww that’s adorable! How old is the nephew? Hahahaha. I did watch the trailers and the first half of Volume I recently (so much for waiting closer to a time comfortably in between volumes 2 and 3). Where might I find the director’s commentary? Is that only on the DVD BECAUSE THEN MAYBE I SHOULD GET THE DVD.

Oh that’s unfortunate. I guess since I just recently bought the volume 1 soundtrack (I previously only had two songs) I’ll live but I WANT IT NOW LOL

Hahahahah that’s precious! I want someone I can watch RWBY with in person T_T but that’s beautiful! If I get Volume I then I’d definitely have to get Volume 2 AND WATCH THEM ALL THE TIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
    Indeed. Although I slip into American when talking to my sister sometimes (who also has an American accent) and I'm Aussie when my Australian relatives come by, so who knows what I'll sound like if we ever met :eek:

You're welcome XP
    Funny how my last VM mentioned team JNPR's dance only forme to find that video a few days later

But what I was going to say was do you know when the soundtrack for Volume 2 will be released because I WANT IT NOW
    Haha I do the same! :) Have you ever taken art classes in h.s? I thought I've always wanted to take a drawing or painting class, but I just never got around to doing that. ;~; The only art class I took was in 8th grade and it was mandatory!
    I
    That's so funny! xD Normally, breed specific behavior is on the spot, but of course, every dog or cat has his or her own personality! :3 What does your family do to afford vet bills? I've brought my bird to the vet a few times, but it's been getting expensive. Oh, and this is pretty much me asking for advice if I ever adopt a dog! xD I see so many donation pools online for pets that need vet care and it makes me wonder if I would even be able to afford that much money.

Oh right, my government class! Long story short: they're all a bunch of sexists.-_-

Haha you went trick-or-treating too? XD I have way too much candy in my house now! Let me know if you want any, I seriously have waaay too much! For the first time in my school's 60 something years of existence, they let us wear costumes on Halloween! I wore my bunny onesie! :D

Yaaaay! :D Are you excited to try out any of the newcomers?

By the way, I'm ending volunteer work this Saturday. ;~; I feel sad about leaving, but I've been told that I'm always welcome back.
    Sometimes they get domesticated animals and have to adopt them out and they recently took in a dove (scroll down a little!) and they're looking for someone to adopt him! I sent in an e-mail saying that I have birds of my own and my family would love to adopt him! :)
    I just re-learned that you're in two Bulbacast episodes :eek:

Your voice sounds ridiculously cute, but I think I mentioned that when you did the Star Wars crawl thing for RMEX XP
    Btw, what do you use to count them? I put them into an excel spreadsheet so it could autocount it. lol
    Oh wait, 1503 you say? If that's the case, then the number is way off. Lemme count them real quick...
    Well, time will tell.

I have, and I do enjoy it, but the artwork is... odd, to say the least. It takes some getting used to. Hahahahaha.

It's definitely funny and interesting to see how Toph's original design has some great influence.
    I don't know, with as little as they've said about Sokka, it wouldn't surprise me if they're trying to keep it under wraps. I'm sure we'll find out soon though. Or, at least I hope so. D:

It's funny, because Bolin is based off of Toph's original design.
    Looking at pictures of Suki makes me feel like Sr. is a mix of the two. I kinda wish that there were pictures of Suki as an adult to truly tell. But yea, even in today's episode, Baatar Jr. looks wayyyyyyy to much like Sokka. I can't help but feel like there is some kinda connection there. Plus, I imagine that even if Huan didn't partially shave his head that he'd still look like Sokka through his facial features.
    And Wei and Wing does look a LOT like Bolin. Hahahaha

It pisses me off. Hahahaha.
    THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.Does Bataar, Bataar Jr. and the emo son look like Sokka to you? I kinda feel like Bataar's side of the family is related to him.

It is quite nice to know, but I do hate being everyone's fucking to go guy for computer related problems. D:
    I WANT TO GO TO /THE/ BATH AND BODY WORKS IN APPLETON. I WANNA MEET "JEN".
    I don't see why they'd get rid of it tbh, everybody loved it.
    I'M SURE THERE IS LIKE SOME STATISTIC THAT SAYS HOW MUCH PEOPLE PREFER GAMES WITH CUSTOMIZATION.

AND OMfgg KANEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :') <33333333333333333333333333
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom