W
Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We haven't talked in literally half a decade.
    Reactions: WindBlast
    W
    WindBlast
    Hey, how are you doing? Hope you have been well!!! Omg it’s been such a looooong ass time since I last logged in here
    I started to watch Arc-V and i really like it. My favourite character is Gongenzaka, i like his dueling style which only uses monsters and those monsters can attack while in Defense position which is awesome.
    Finished GX a couple of days ago, my favourite season is definitely 3. I also watched Pyramid of Light and Bonds Beyond Time, i prefer Bonds Beyond Time even though it's a little short for a movie.
    YGO withdrawal over, time to get back on GX. And took me half an hour to find a site that has all the episodes in Japanese.
    it was originally named like octotcle or something along the likes; late reply i know
    and now korea out of no where with pity reveals 2 good looking legends. i dare you to guess what stat of slowbros get raised
    Still, i'm gonna use Mega Metagross regardless of ability and typing because he looks awesome. I only recently started to use Megas and i like it, M-Kangaskan and M-Pinsir are awesome and i'm waiting for a friend of mine to finish breeding a Mawile, gonna try Mega Mawile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom