Flaze
Local time
12:09 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 99 people this month beg to differ, apparently. Which is rather depressing since The Long Walk's had about nine visitors in the same timeframe. I dunno, as a personal challenge it was interesting enough, but I don't really think I'm cut out for lemons ^^'
    I couldn't help but wonder when it was going to be over

I didn't think you did, though it is possible that I managed to somehow miss it
    Aww. I'm in the states, so I get out in a little over a week for Thanksgiving. I really need this break. :p I hope break comes fast for you.
    No way, man! I only wrote it to see what would happen

Oh yeah, by the way, could you send me that RP link sometime?
    I don't know why you care so much about this xD

I suppose you're probably looking at the best part of a week before it could be fixed then?
    That's the beauty of it xD This way I can blog about writing it without being associated with the exact story

Doesn't this guy have any competitors you can go to instead?
    Ah, nuts to you, I'm actually in a good mood today :)

You know, it might be quicker to by a new one xD
    Yo! I've been doing all right. Super busy with school work though, so it's been a tiring week. But other than that good.

How are you doing?
    Probably not going to address the review in the thread until Friday, but thanks for leaving it. For now I'll say that the blend of religions makes a tad more sense in context and I'll elaborate on it more later. Basically, Hinduism as a whole has been a very flexible religion capable of tolerating or acknowledging others. So, if the existence of six gods was all but confirmed by Platinum's Spear Pillar Incident, it would probably adapt in a couple decades to acknowledge that those gods were things. While Aracai still would prefer to worship Shiva or Kali or one of the other important Shaivite gods, in a pinch or in a situation where one of the Sinnoh legend's realm is more applicable she isn't above praying to one of them.
    That's right, rub it in why don't you xD

Alright, then. What's happening with that, by the way? I know you won't have had time to start anything, but are you back with a working laptop now?
    Yep. You'll be able to tell if I ever end up with someone, 'cause The Long Walk will end up getting updated about every three months

Oh, right ^^' I just wondered whether that meant you were going to concentrate on Second Year Rhapsody
    Cut down on your other leisure activities xD Sorry, but really, the reason I have more time to write is because I tend to write during the time that other people devote to games and anime and girlfriends

Ah ^^' Er, hate to say this, but what does that mean for our collaboration?
    I messaged you at 9 am and haven't heard from you all day. Is there something wrong with your phone? Because this is unusual.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom