• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
P
Local time
12:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I should enter that contest, too. There is no way I'll spend a dime on the games, but I don't mind actually playing them.

Consider me your rival.
    I had to renew my visa last year and I just told them that I was a university student. But if you don't have a job or anything right now, I suppose that it won't be easy to convince them. It's a moot point because you'll need a job anyway for the trip, right? But it probably needs to be a permanent job.
    I visited Nintendo World in 2007, but I don't remember doing much there. I didn't bother returning during my last visit to NYC a year ago; there was a launch event for XY, but that just isn't my kind of thing.

Why is it hard to get a tourist visa? You just go to the embassy and answer a few questions (they just want to know that you won't move to the US). It might be tricky if you don't have any occupation tying you to Israel, though.

I downloaded the Member's Card and Oak's Letter for Platinum.
    Well, I already knew that the event was lame, and now we know that the Diancite event will be even lamer. Maybe Diancie will get a real event in a DLC Z Episode, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I have Celebi, Darkrai, Shaymin and Diancie, and yes, I have nothing to do with them. I used to have a Manaphy from Nintendo World, but I lost my Pearl cartridge.
    I actually ended up using the one I got from the Facebook promotion. I tried to give it to two people from Asia, but none of them needed it.

The demo is lame, which would be understandable if it were a regular demo, but it isn't. I shouldn't have bothered to make room for it on my SD Card, but I was bored so I did it.
    Yes, I enjoyed the show. If to be honest, I didn't even watch the entire first episode the first time around, so I got the wrong impression. I am not too familiar with the Magical Girl genre, but I'm glad that Puella Magi is a deconstruction of it.

I wonder if Homura will ever get a happy ending? The end of the show wasn't that bad for her, but still.
    So I've watched the Puella Magi anime and third movie. I liked the former a lot more than the latter.

Homura is easily the most interesting character, but I don't like how she turned out in the movie. I suppose that there will be a sequel one day, but I doubt it will be very satisfying.
    Hi Piplup. Thanks for the thoughts, but I've got my code too! Hopefully you'll be able to find someone that needs it.
    Thanks. Now I need to find someone from South East Asia for the other code I have; I'd rather not give it to a complete stranger.
    Yes, I'm sure. For whatever reason I won't even have enough room if I delete everything except for my digital Y version; the math doesn't make sense, but whatever. Plus, I've already watched what few plot elements the demo has, and I won't even buy ORAS unless there is a major surprise left.

I've sent you a PM with the code. I only ask that you give any other code to The Outrage in case he doesn't get the newsletter and is still interested in the demo.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom