• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
A
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got sapphire too, same one i got ten years ago. Nostalga op man. Oh and what´s funny is I called in sick to wait in line at my local gamestop at 9:00 am sharp. Lol @ pokefans missing their job´s and school´s on launch date. Have a good one friend. see ya :)
    oh damn yeah it sucks they made Europe wait a whole week... I guess that explains why EU are the only getting the figurines for the reservations but I think it´s worth the wait. Which one are you getting? thanks very much for the trades by the way, didn´t have either one.
    Thank you too! ^^

yeah, it's a little hard to tell the difference between a sport ball and plain pokeball, especially in this gen :S
    hi !!
    i have a psychic type safari with abra,espurr and girafarig
    my fc 4270-2482-7129 ign steve
    would you be interested to add me?
    Just wanted to let you know that I have the Chimchar done being bred and will likely be on Bulbagarden almost all day tomorrow. If you see me on just shoot me a VM and I'll hop online.
    I'll start on the Larvesta, Timburr, and Magnemite. Anything else you want and I'll need to know more. Gonna go for non-shiny since it's quicker. Then if you want a shiny of either I'll redo it.
    EDIT: How might Magnemite get Magnet Pull? It's not a TM, it doesn't learn it by breeding, and I don't even see it listed as a move learned by Magnemite, nor any of it's evolutions.
    EDIT 2: Timburr cannot know Mach Punch and Drain Punch. It learns Drain punch from only Mienfoo and it's evolution, and it learns Mach Punch from Hitmochan and Monferno and it's evolution (i.e.: not the same pokemon). It is not in the same Egg Group as Smeargle either, so that trick can't be used to allow it to know both. Which would you rather have? Or would you want two, one knowing each move?
    I'll start on the Timburr. Gonna need to know more about the other mons to work on them. Ideally you could fill out the form on my tread, but if not, then just the basics.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom