B
Local time
3:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello xD I'm sorry for the sudden message >_< I'm sending this vm because I've seen you around the fairground and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind giving my fic I read. I'll also give yours aread though it might take a while xD
    Welcome to URPG! I just happened to be looking at your stats and I would just like to say that HMs must be purchased at The Pokémart (but they are reusable once you get them), and Move Tutors (MTs) and Hidden/Dream World Abilities must also be purchased there for $5,000 each. If you have any questions about this or anything else, feel free to ask! I'm available on all of URPG's forums under this username and MewAlcadiesMew on AIM. You can also find me in the Skype chat for URPG. Enjoy your time here!
    hi! wanted to formally welcome you to URPG! Glade you decided to join our community! I'm here to answer any questions you might have, so feel free to shoot me a visitor message or message me privately if you have any. It looks like you already made your stats; which is a great start! Hope you have fun! =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom