Glitchipedia
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I was discussing that with Aie the other night. Something that it sounds like that we're going to be doing is having the Admins, GMs and APs controlling most of the NPCs >____>
    It's another new game. I don't know why wouldn't they base an arc on it? That would be a really ugly omission. FR/LG Saga wasn't based on the games too much, aside from taking place at Sevii. They can make a really decent original plot based really, really loosely on HGSS. After all, they have one very important and infinished plot. Pryce.
    There are still believers.

I'm waiting for the time they appear together in Special. I'll change the picture in my signature then.
    I don't think so =\ I think things are just starting to go a little slower since it's late -- timezones and all that jazz.
    I agree with you over the blog stuff in your thread. I for the life of me cannot understand why we aren't allowed to delete our own blog entries. Ridiculous.
    oh thank god! I thought I made you angry or something! also, go to YouTube.com and search for "Mcain gets barrack rolled" its funny, trust me!
    okay,okay. sheesh. nobody, and I mean NOBODY that I can think of makes even 1 million dollars a year. heck not even a thousand. probably not even 100. and why would you want to be average? its really over-rated. trust me, I was there once. but now I SEEN THA LIGHT! ps, if there was a money tree, I'd have a laptop already. and a few games I can think of. and a ps3. and a mechanical suit of armor with a cannon arm. one last thing, to heck with McCain!
    no, no its ok. its usually a good thing to vent your problems to someone else. I've given you all the advice I can. and it seems the apple don't fall far from the tree. lol, before you take offence, I was just kidding.mabye you should talk to a therepist.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom