• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alexey
Local time
6:26 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm... If my math is correct, I can make it at either around 10:30 PM or those morning times of yours, up to you.
    Well, that depends on when you're available... When are you available? Oh, and what timezone are you in again?
    Hello, Alexey... So, about that VGC tournament I'm hosting and how we're paired up against each other in said tournament... *Hint hint*
    I contacted Dolce and she just told me she can do it sometime tomorrow.

I leveled up the Serperior to level 63, EV trained it (252 SpA / 4 SDef / 252 Spe), and gave it its Life Orb move set (Leaf Storm, Dragon Pulse, Giga Drain, HP Fire), so it will be battle-ready when you receive it.
    I just finished breeding a perfect Contrary Serperior with Hidden Power Fire. It has a 29/0/31/30/31/30 IV spread and the egg moves Iron Tail, Mirror Coat, Glare and Captivate.

Do you want a clone of it? I can't clone myself but I might be able to get Dolce or Lunacy to clone it for me.
    oh. Im talking about the one in december. I am going to see if a few friends could help me get the mons i need. I can't access showdown on my current laptop due to a web filter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom