• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
B
Local time
9:11 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have loads of Dittos, any preference on them? I don't have all natures though and they're from Soul Silver mostly. I'll give you one for free :D!
    I know that. It's just that Peter Jackson and the Company could ONLY do the Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings but there are Talks of doing the other one too.

Yeah Game Of Thrones is............. AMAZING!!! Show and Books
    That's Good.

What are U doing right now? I'm just sitting in the Car with my Headphones on Listening to the Ending Song from the Final Hobbit I saw about a Week Ago. This Song makes me Happy and Sad. Sad because it was the Last Trip into Middle Earth, but Happy because I have Memories of how WONDERFUL it was to Watch :)
    Thank you for your contribution! You're lucky in picking the Slakoth family since I didn't have that one yet.
    Would you like to contribute an opinion to a Normal-type Pokemon family (ex: Lickitung family, Aipom family)? It's for my Normal-type reviews, and one feature I will include is to request some users for their opinions to include.
    I would have to say that Gengar is better, mainly because it is the Ghost-type that showed what's cool about ghosts from the time Pokemon was established. Its battling abilities are as a whole better as well. The cool thing going for Dusknoir is its design, so that's something in Dusknoir. Overall, I'd say Gengar is better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom