Greece
Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never made it through one cup of 100cc in Double Dash. I was close, but that stupid tornado on Dry Dry Desert dropped a banana peel in front of me and I lost the entire cup because of that. I haven't tried since. >>;

You have to start playing as a new class to unlock that class's basic skills, but you can work on improving those skills regardless of your Life. Though, they'll rank up faster if they match the Life you're currently playing as.
    It sure feels worse. D: Then again I don't have much experience on 150cc, aside from MKDS, which wasn't that bad because snaking. xD

You can mix it up and grind in different ways though. For example, I started as a Paladin but now I'm working on my woodcutting, and then I'll probably work on mining and blacksmithing.
    Mhm.

I hope so, never know though.

Really? You don't act the part. You seem pretty social, but then again this is the internet, so that could make it a bit easier. :p

It's your education, you should be able to direct it towards what you want to do. Obviously you have to take the required classes, but electives and after-school activities should be managed fully by you.
    Just like..don't..tell no-one...mmk..

Yeah, it's a shame, but I think I'll find some way to work around it.

I would give public school for private school any day, the education may be higher on one end, but the social aspect is something I like. So I attend a few social groups here and there.

Really? That's too bad, any reason why it was shaken up? Your schedule normally is in your control.
    Yeah, I know. I was just joking..yeah..psh..*cough*

No problem.

I would hope so. It's not the training, be it mental or physical, it's just the situations I know I'll be in where I fear I may make rash decisions.

Yeah, it is pretty cool I guess. And I'm in more of a..private school, so it's easier for me than most public schools I'd imagine.

Animation hm? Nice stuff right there. I've dabbled in a lot of coding, so I know my BBCode CSS, Lua, and HTTML scripts pretty well from being a in a small dev group for a few months. It's fun stuff, but not the job for me. As for animation, that's foreign land there in my eyes. You'll have to tell me about it sometime.
    You can say that aga-I mean what? Psh, no you guys just need a few banners up and a few threads here and there.

I'm sure you'll get that motivation soon, just like..read some inspirational quotes or something..yeah..

Mhm. Not fully my choice what job I get placed at, just do what you have to do.

Well, I do take classes and have had the great honor of studying with the head of the local SWAT team, so I've had a OK amount of idea into it.

But I want to hear what you got, so throw some stuff you think you could see yourself doing. Or stuff you want to do.
    I remember signing up there once, but sort of forgot about it. Entirely in every way shape and form..but hey I guess I could try and come back.

Ohh, I see. It's much different where I am in that case, good luck dealing with whatever it is that needs done however. Sure you can pull it off. One way or another anyways.

It's what I'm hoping for as well. Thanks too. And yeah, I find myself a "OK" guy for the job. Guess I'll find out in a few years time.

So what do you have in mind for a occupation?
    Pitstop eh? I remember that website I think..something that Caprizant helped start? I dunno, was a long time ago.

Well then..I don't know exactly where you are, but the requirements for mine are a bit less..uhh..out there? lol

I'm not, don't worry. My mom is the only one who is scared of me going into it. My dad is in support, being an ex marine soldier, so I believe she'll warm up to it soon.
    Understandable, it's easy enough for me as most of my friends on here are long gone so..makes it easy to not have conversations. :p

It's fairly hard I suppose, not really doing the test and passing, but keeping stuff up for the car, like gas, insurance, etc, etc. Don't worry, it's not that hard, for me anyways. Normally people just make it sound hard.

SWAT is the idea right now. True, I'll probably get shot first month in line, but ehh, I've always had a knack for the kind of stuff.
    That's a bummer, but I can't blame you, this place seems to of slowed down considerably.

Well, I took a bunch of advanced classes, got a phone, working on a driver's license, looking into getting into law enforcement when I'm done with school.
    You're probably right. xD

MK8 is nice, as long as you avoid 150cc. That's just more frustration than it's worth. Besides, you get all the characters by the time you finish 100cc anyway, and you don't have to play on 150cc to unlock more parts either. Fantasy Life ... I don't know how grind-heavy it is, but I've been doing a fair amount of grinding just to be on the safe side.

Oh, fair enough ^^
    True. But people are crazy like that. xD

Holy CRAP! And I thought me getting both MK8 and Fantasy Life was impressive ... but that ... wow. Oh, and I guess I just answered that question :p

It's okay, I was playing MK8 in the morning anyway xD
    Yeah. It's not hard for me, but it does take a while. :x I've never done it solo, though. I've always had teammates who were well-equipped. xD

I suppose. xD

Me too. :3 What did you get?

Indeed. Mom had to work today anyway ><
    That or final mission runs. xD

Aww. :C

Yay for Christmas! ^^

Oh, that's alright. :3 Hopefully we can. ^^
    Indeed. ^^

Oh wow. xD Makes sense :p

Nothing wrong with that either xD

Thanks. ^^ Merry Christmas to you if you celebrate it. :3

I hope we can find some time to play today ...
    Oh right, I remember you telling me that. :D

... a pyramid? Illuminati? xD

Fair enough. xD Nothing wrong with that. :3
    Umm ... the helm and the sword iirc. Maybe the shield, I'm not sure.

Oh wow. That's spooky. o~o;

Oh ... that makes sense in a way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom