• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Greece
Local time
7:56 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True ... all the guns have limited ammo, but launchers definitely have the least. xD As for aiming, the trick is to aim for the enemy's feet. That way, even if the rocket doesn't hit them, the splash damage likely will.

I see ... even if I did have a job and made money, I wouldn't waste it constantly paying for the same game. But that's just me. ^^;

You did? :3

!!! ... Awesome! I kinda wish I could go ...

I see. White Mages are healers, aren't they?
    Much better. >>;

The only real downside is that launchers have limited ammo, and the rockets can be tough to hit moving targets with depending on the speed and of the rockets themselves, as well as how you aim them.

Well ugh. I can understand why you'd hate that.

Oh ... yeah, it refers to this. xD

Oh, a convention? :D What kind?

New avatar?
    I see ... at least you were able to get a good laugh out of it. ^^

Yeah! Especially since you can use rocket launchers while downed ... xD

Wait ... subscription? It's an MMO? D:

Yeah. :3 You know what a SAW is, right? It's not the thing you cut with either. xD

True. Hopefully you can help me with that today ^^
    Woooooow. Chance Time, I remember seeing that in videos before. Such annoyance. xD

Yep! Though sometimes it can be tough, since you can't aim down sight while downed, so your accuracy isn't as good. :C

Oh, that's good! :D How is it?

Yeah! From what I could tell in the promotional image, it's held with two hands too ... which makes sense since it's basically a SAW. xD

I would ... if it wasn't bound to me. ;~; I already got back 3,500 by selling 50 EN though, and another 5,000ish from Snarbolax runs.
    And I just wasted 25,000 crowns because I accidentally bought the recipe for the Divine MANTLE instead of the Divine VEIL, even though I already had the Mantle. Ugh.
    The one time I played it, I was on a team with my friend against two AI players. They won by sheer luck. Although, considering it's the AI, I feel like it was a little more than luck ...

Yeah ... nothing like getting downed in one or two hits even though you're behind cover. >>; At least BL2's revival mechanics are rather friendly (if you kill an enemy while downed, you revive yourself).

It was about 11,000 crowns iirc, and considering the original price was 10,000, that's not too bad. ^^ And oh? What demo are you installing? :3

EDIT: I got the Elite Orb! It was on Axes of Evil ... I was doing the mission with someone, who used his gun to open one box behind the EN gate, and a vial to open another. That gave me the idea to fling a vial of my own at one of the two remaining boxes ... and out came the orb! I pretty much had just enough cash to get 100 EN, so I did it. :3
    I wish I could play it. D:

Some of them are more effective than you'd expect. Vladof-brand sniper rifles are basically machine guns. ._. Of course dual snipers still aren't practical at long range ... but at close range they can wreck things. xD Also, in the New Game+ there's a variant of the Goliath enemy that uses dual rocket launchers ... needless to say, the stupid things can down you from very long distances unless you deal with them quickly. Shooting a Goliath's helmet off causes them to go on a berserk rampage, but ironically it makes them easier to deal with, since they drop their weapons. Plus they're big and kind of slow (even when running), and most of their attacks in that form are telegraphed rather blatantly. And if you let them kill their former allies, they'll get more powerful, but at the same time, become worth significantly higher EXP upon death. You just have to make sure the enemies don't kill them first. xD

Pfft. xD And alright. ^^ Oh, I managed to get a Dark Thorn Blade recipe off of the Auction House. :D Now I just need another Elite Orb ...
    Aww. D: I can understand that. :p

Indeed. Lol, and then there's the Gunzerker in Borderlands 2, who can dual-wield any two weapons ... even a sniper rifle/rocket launcher combo! Or two of either!

I see ... crap, we might have been able to play if I had hopped on Steam this afternoon. My mom wasn't working today. ;_; I'm sorry. ><
    ... really? Why don't you ever play the 3DS version?

I agree with this completely. xD

Yay! I don't know how warm (or cold!) it was here today. I didn't look at the thermometer.
    Oh, you have the Wii version? c:

This is true. I prefer dual machine pistols or SMGs though. xD

Wow ... oh yeah, that is good. ^^ And it's a good thing we have excellent heating. :3
    Light is higher acceleration and better handling but lower top speed and worse off-road performance. Heavy is the opposite in every regard. Lastly, medium strikes a good balance of all stats.

Well, Nightseekers in Etrian Odyssey IV can equip them (actually dual daggers), but that's a turn-based game so ... xD

Maybe. ^^; You never know. Which reminds me, I hate the obscene cold we've been having the past couple days ...
    Makes sense. I tend to play as Daisy regardless of her weight class. xD

I see. I don't think I've ever played a game where I could use them ^^;

I noticed. :p That's fine, no worries. ^^
    She's cute, I just don't like playing as her. xD Which reminds me, I'm glad Daisy is a medium weight again in MK8. Medium is my preferred weight class.

I don't think so, unfortunately. Paladins use a sword and shield, while Mercenaries forgo shields entirely in favor of a more powerful longsword.
    Oh, I see. c: I'm not sure I ever used the babies. My sis loved using Toadette though.

I'd say so, yep. ^^ Especially in the case of the Paladin, since you get improved sword attacks, as well as a Limit Break of sorts.
    The shield also picked up items thrown at you. ^^

You get new skills and stuff, iirc.
    Daisy and Paratroopa were my preferred team. :3

Well, some challenges can only be completed depending on your active Life (some can only be completed by a Paladin, some only by a Woodcutter, etc). You can only rank up your Lives by turning in completed challenges to your Life Master while that Life is your active one. There's probably some other things I don't know about it yet, too. Oh, and in the case of resource-gatherers, I think you get better resources if it's your active Life, compared to if it's just something you're doing while playing as another Life. For example, a Woodcutter gets better wood than a Paladin.
    The only thing I miss about DD is being able to play as Paratroopa. :c That, and the unique items. I thought that was a nice twist.

I think it's pretty much the opposite. Stats make your jobs easier. So, someone like a woodcutter or Paladin would want more strength, while a seamstress would want more ... dexterity I think?
    Yeah, just trying to put myself in a kind of simulation of that situation could prove hard.

Lol, of course, the internet is magikal, truly. What's so bad about groups though? Too many topics at once? Some kind of pressure? I have no idea how that feels, so you can tell it's kind of a obscure thing to think about I guess.

You have a really nice mindset on how the system works. I have never had any kind of..uhh..boldness I guess you could say to confront any of my councilors on the topic when I had the problem. I took French as mine, taking it I should say though.

Oh, and gotta go, got chores, and then I have to bike into town to punch my older brother. I swear, he deserves it right now, so all's good.

Have a good day then, and pls, pls get on some time in the next week or so, reading through blogs on this site and posting in Outside the Box gets boring.

Ciao.
    Well, it was a couple years ago. I might be able to get further along if I tried again, but I don't feel like it. Plus the kart handling in that game is wonky. xD

Not if you had already been a miner at some point. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom