Prez
Local time
5:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, aren't you the one who drew little sketches of some of us including me all those years ago? I just figured it was high time to get a profile picture for the first time (truthfully, I've never gotten one because I never figured out how to change it), and I thought that drawing of me would be a funny one. Do you have a better idea of where that is than I do?
    I'm sorry about stealing your company. Well okay I'm not, but at least I helped in the end right?
    Yeah it really sucks to get them when you have to do homework.

Well I did a skip in assist over a week ago but no one has replied but mel and I haven't been able to go and skip again over there.

And we finished the 3 missions in bh and started a new arc, the group is fighting against a woman that can cause explosions right now and I gave Hazel that break you asked me to.
    I just noticed your Portal theme and I luv it 0.0 Portal 2 is my most favoritist game ever! Anyways. Just wanted to say that.
    Question: if someone is the leader of a club, can they not join a club like in the other assist?
    LOL, did I actually miss that VM last year xD I hope I had thanked you via a blog post at least xD

Anyways, thank you very much! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom