• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
M
Local time
4:12 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I hear you have contrary snivys. I'm interested in one. Here's my info 3DS Name: Kyle, Friend Code: 4828-5602-4809. I've got access to lots of hidden abilities including ditto so I might have something that interests you. I just need the ability so IV breeding and females aren't necessary.
    Oh that's okay, don't worry about it giving me the Weavile :) I kept trying to get you a Ditto, but wasn't able to get it to work without it telling me it couldn't be traded--honestly I have no idea what I did wrong. I appreciate your patience though ^_^
    Woahh, it's telling me the Ditto can't be traded. Lemme try to figure out the problem, okay? ^^; Sorry.
    Hey, yeah I saw it but just got back home sorry. My FC is 2277-6855-9052 and my IGN is Vanessa. Thank you :)
    ok i ill battle :D just let me go for my pokemons and ut on your pal pad BTW your image freaks me out LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom