• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
S
Local time
10:35 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Salamence! How's the forums working out for you? I like it a lot! When did you start shiny hunting?
    Actually, I was 12 when Red and Blue came out, so those games were pretty easy for me ^^
    I never did that for some reason. I always tried to teach my Pokémon as many different move types as possible. Even though back then, you didn't have a lot of good moves. But I do remember my first ever team consisting of Venusaur, Victreebel, Hypno, Golem, Lapras and Fearow.

So I should see you online around this time? Good to know!
    Oh btw, I caught a shiny Swablu while horde training in Omega Ruby today. Was a bit annoying since I don't really care about shinies that much, but I caught anyway. Even though the horde was pretty annoying with their Sing and Fury Attack spam. The best part is, that they hit multiple Fury Attacks on me, with more then 3 hits each. Almost thought about fainting them all, but Swablu is one of my favourites, so why not catch it? xD
    Thanks, and yes that session felt really good after such hard work. I felt refreshed and tired as heck too!
    I'm playing Pokémon in English, since it doesn't exist in Dutch. Which has been a very helpful tool to learn English way back when I started playing Pokémon Blue in 1999.
    That's good to know, because I didn't have time yesterday, and today would be difficult too. So Sunday perhaps? And that's nice, another shiny! Keep them up girl!
    Hey!
    I'm sorry I wasn't online yesterday. It has been a hectic week at work, so by the time I got home, I had to start dinner etc. So I really didn't have any time to come online. 'Ik was gewoon op', like we say in Dutch :)
    I won't be able to come online later tonight, since Thursday night is squash night. But tomorrow evening should work, if that works for you of course?
    Aha, nice to hear that my Friend Safari was useful so far! And Germany you say, that's very handy indeed. Which means I could whip up my X, and go online tonight. Much easier then sitting in GMT -9 or something like that. ^^
    You're right about that. I just checked it out, and it seems I have Fraxure, Noibat, Sliggoo. I could have sworn I had something else, but it's been a while since I played X because of ORAS ^^
    Also, my Y game (other Friend Code) has Machoke, Throh en Breloom, so I'll try getting online when you are too. Although it would be easier if I knew what your time zone is?
    Oh, and btw. I completed my dex on both X and Omega Ruby, so if you're in need of trading something, just let me know! I'll be happy to help out.
    Hey there, I just added you on both my 3DS consoles, so if you want, you can add me on 3454 1071 4051 too. Since I'm mostly online on that one.
    Thank you and c ya later!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom