• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
  • And then it's off to help Looker in Kalos! (Or am I the only one who feels the need to wear a trenchcoat while helping him?)

I think everyone in the thread will see it as your stars and bars of sorts, and it's a nice transition from your previous avatar.

Also, love that gif you posted. xD
    I don't mind at all (if I did it'd be kind of odd helping out in the F&G section, lol.)

Both of those sound good! And nice new avatar! (OR has been keeping me occupied in my free time this past week, so I haven't been much help in the clone wars. orz.)
    Lou, The Great! Has no time for trifles like grammer, but I Lou, The Great! Thanks you again, and shall trace all chaos back to you
    Sounds good to me. The soundtrack is rather nice, too. Then again, most of the games have a nice soundtrack~ Speaking of which, what would you say is your favorite piece (if you have one)?
    Oh well. At least it led you to F&G, huh?
    By the way, did you end up getting OR/AS?
    You know, I've been wondering something. What exactly led you to these forums?
    I would like to point out I live in the bottom left of Lake Valor,
    Lake Valor - The Pokémon Wiki Just look at the picture
    Heh, currently I am in GMT-6. I just have to get up to go to work at about 6:30 and don't go to sleep until about midnight. :p
    As long as people don't spam the same answer each time, I think it would be fine to allow ping-ponging in this game. It's similar to The Two Above Shipping game, What Do The Two Above Have in Common game, etc. in that regard. If two people are on a short roll, no need to hinder them. (with "short" being less than 15 posts, going by the general F&G rule regarding limited ping-ponging.)
    No problem, Pun. Apologies for the delayed response, had somewhat of a busy week.

I'll leave the decision up to you then. And if it ends up not working out as is, we can always tweak the rules sometime down the road.

Doesn't hurt to ask. ^^ Will have to say no though, due to the overlap with the threads I mentioned before.

You're welcome. :D
    Hi, Random Punster! Thanks for the friend request. :) Well glad to hear that you've made a home here so quickly! That is great. I am definitely hoping to make some friends to talk about Pokemon with and other things too. It can definitely be difficult, but it has only been a few days, so I shall persevere! :D

Thanks again! I hope you've had a nice weekend. :)
    Heyya Pun! :D

"Invent a Trainer Class for the User Above" sounds like a neat idea. (If it was a game at one point, it was before 2010.) Would you be open to the option of the ones already in the games being used, or would you rather people not go the easier route and have them try to be more creative?

The second one seems sorta spammy since we already have Random Messages and Random Quotes in F&G, and Phrase that's stuck in your head right now? and "What was the last thing you said before [posting in] this thread?" in OtB. (None of them are dedicated to exclamations, but they sort of overlap.) However, we did end up with Random Images, Random Gifs/Videos, and Random Quotes despite RM being around for years. I'll ask the rest of the F&G team what they think about it and get back to you with a more firm yay or nay.
    I see. It depends on what KM has to say, I guess.

As for the other idea, I don't see anything like it either, so it sounds great to me~
    Hi~ Just thought I'd mention there's already something like the "Random Exclamations" thread you're thinking about here. Why not post there, while you're at it?
    Sounds nice. I wish you continued success. What's the company called, by the way?
    Ooh, you're involved in engineering? And actually building things? That is indeed interesting~ [sub]To be honest, Support Engineer made me think of some sort of call center/help desk job[/sub]

As for me...Not much, really. I have yet to enter the wonderful world of college, and remain unsure on where I'd even go from there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom