• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
UnseeingRaccoon
Local time
8:34 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be online periodically throughout today so I'll challenge you when I see you're online. And thank you. :) Are you or your friend thinking about challenging the BBL to learn/get back into the swing of competitive battling?
    Sure a battle later today works, let me know when you're ready. As for a 6 IV Ditto, I have a spare one you can have. I can trade it to you after we battle.
    Of course I remember you. It's been a number of months, but not long enough for me to forget. So are you up for a battle?
    Lets see, you're on EST time right? If so, Ill be available tomorrow from 3pm - 7:20pm EST and then from 9:30pm - 1/2 A.M ish EST.
    So i didnt know what moves you wanted to keep but if I only deleted confuse ray. If you wanted to keep that let me know and Ill send you a heart scale to get it back.
    Hey, I'm available to trade for the Slowpoke right now if you're free. I'll connect my 3DS online so just send me a trade in-game :)
    The leaving was unintentional

But may I go catch a couple extra Pokemon? I'm basically out of trade fodder now
    Once again, good game! I want to apologize for not being available much to battle; been busy these last few days. Good luck with your future battles. And if you ever challenge the BBL again stop by the Psychic Gym and we'll have a rematch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom