• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Wowy
Local time
1:06 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. I underestimated traffic on the way home. But i can trade when you can.
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Peter I take it? My IGN is Dolce.
    Wowy
    Wowy
    Yep, sorry! Thanks for the trade!
    Reactions: Dolce
    Dolce
    Dolce
    Sorry it's not the greatest Dhelmise. I just started breeding on Moon. x) But thank you!
    Gotcha! I have all the Pokemon ready (five I believe?) so I'll just go grab my DS, add you and then hang around online until you're ready. :)
    I've just picked them up from people around forums. Not sure where they originally got them, but my best guess would be somewhere like Smogon since the trade threads there did focus a lot on matching ball stuff last time I browsed that section the other year. There's still quite a few special ball Pokemon (from the Dream World) that I haven't managed to track down :( I've really been wanting an Ultra Ball Aerodactyl but I've had no luck coming across one yet. Same with Burmy and Kricketot.

Saturday is fine for the trade. :D
    I haven't managed to get the Tirtouga yet, so it might have to be next week then.
    Sure, around this time works. So we'll do all the trades later in the week once I get the Tirtouga?
    Hey, I have everything ready barring the Tirtouga. I've asked my friend if they could breed me one and they said yes, but I'm not sure exactly when that will be (probably later in the week). Do you want to trade the other ones now and then I'll drop you a message whenever I manage to get you a Tirtouga?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom