• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
SUP3RN0VA
Local time
9:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, that depends on which profile I'm using: In my second profile, I'm only HR 4, but in my main one I'm HR 200-and-something.

So, shall we arrange a time? :)
    Yup! It's on the DS and Playstation consoles. It's similar to Fire Emblem in that it's a turn based RPG with a lot of different characters and the decisions are all up to the player.

Hey that's great! I really need to get a new laptop myself, particularly since college is starting soon for me. Hope you enjoy your new Macbook man!

Unfortunately I don't watch it, sorry :/ I would love to get into the series though! It seems quite interesting, especially considering sci-fi is my favorite entertainment genre. I'd still love to see your signature though :)
    That's good to hear :) Ah yes, I've heard many great things about that game as well. Have you tried the multiplayer yet?

I've been good. Finished the last of my exams recently so now I had a lot of free time to play games. I am trying out the Shin Megami Tensei series, Silent Hill, and Valkyria Chronicles. As well as playing old favorites like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Mass Effect.
    And for the future I deeply apologize for this but it's best whenever you need to reach me to pm me I don't get notifications for my vms only pms.
    And let me give you something else in exchange on top of the Mew. I insist :)
    Sorry, can't find which game one of the Pokemon I was going to trade is still on.. thought I transferred everything. Bear with me please. I'll give you an extra something for the wait~!
    Hey :) You wanted Aura Mew, right? I can trade now. Doing two other trades first though so once I finish those I'll be ready!
    I'm GMT -5.
    At GMT-0 times, I'm available from now-2am tomorrow.

Or my time it's now (4:06pm-9pm)
    No need to trouble yourself with that! I do think I have one already but appreciate the offer. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom