• As long as people don't spam the same answer each time, I think it would be fine to allow ping-ponging in this game. It's similar to The Two Above Shipping game, What Do The Two Above Have in Common game, etc. in that regard. If two people are on a short roll, no need to hinder them. (with "short" being less than 15 posts, going by the general F&G rule regarding limited ping-ponging.)
    No problem, Pun. Apologies for the delayed response, had somewhat of a busy week.

I'll leave the decision up to you then. And if it ends up not working out as is, we can always tweak the rules sometime down the road.

Doesn't hurt to ask. ^^ Will have to say no though, due to the overlap with the threads I mentioned before.

You're welcome. :D
    Hi, Random Punster! Thanks for the friend request. :) Well glad to hear that you've made a home here so quickly! That is great. I am definitely hoping to make some friends to talk about Pokemon with and other things too. It can definitely be difficult, but it has only been a few days, so I shall persevere! :D

Thanks again! I hope you've had a nice weekend. :)
    Heyya Pun! :D

"Invent a Trainer Class for the User Above" sounds like a neat idea. (If it was a game at one point, it was before 2010.) Would you be open to the option of the ones already in the games being used, or would you rather people not go the easier route and have them try to be more creative?

The second one seems sorta spammy since we already have Random Messages and Random Quotes in F&G, and Phrase that's stuck in your head right now? and "What was the last thing you said before [posting in] this thread?" in OtB. (None of them are dedicated to exclamations, but they sort of overlap.) However, we did end up with Random Images, Random Gifs/Videos, and Random Quotes despite RM being around for years. I'll ask the rest of the F&G team what they think about it and get back to you with a more firm yay or nay.
    I see. It depends on what KM has to say, I guess.

As for the other idea, I don't see anything like it either, so it sounds great to me~
    Hi~ Just thought I'd mention there's already something like the "Random Exclamations" thread you're thinking about here. Why not post there, while you're at it?
    Sounds nice. I wish you continued success. What's the company called, by the way?
    Ooh, you're involved in engineering? And actually building things? That is indeed interesting~ [sub]To be honest, Support Engineer made me think of some sort of call center/help desk job[/sub]

As for me...Not much, really. I have yet to enter the wonderful world of college, and remain unsure on where I'd even go from there.
    Ok. Noted.

Take your time, then.

I see. (It's not measured by time since registering?)

Good to hear~

So, what is being a Technical Support Engineer like?
    Two questions too many, I take it? Anyway, how was/is your weekend so far? [sub]Yes, I'm aware of the irony.[/sub]

Oh, and if you want to raise your post count, there's a section dedicated to that (assuming you haven't noticed it already).
    .....Oh, right, I forgot about that. (I wouldn't have minded waiting, however. Just saying.) Anyway, nice to meet you~ However, I'm about to log off for the night (seeing as it's past midnight), so I suppose we'll talk more tomorrow. I would like to leave you with a couple things I've been wondering, however, that you may or may not answer:
    What time zone are you in?

Out of curiosity, I see you haven't posted in the Random Messages thread. Not your cup of tea?

Anyway, good night~
    I hope it never ends - it's too much fun there - I will be sad when it's finally over

sorry 'bout that (making you jump) - game is far from over!

If Mew wins I'll smile happily, if Mewtwo wins I will also smile happily! Love both Pokemon a lot, I just tend to like Mew a bit more.
    Greetings Punster, just had to drop by and greet you and say thanks for all the fun times we have in the 'Mewtwo vs Mew' game, you and I and a few others make the game fun to visit.
    Nope it was't me, I can't do that, I think it must have been KM, she's probably working out the correct score because of the ninja'ing or something :)
    Yep, I think BAG and lov wll be back soon, but I'll also have to go soon, it's about 9:45pm here now. Paleo's time zone is an hour ahead of mine but I think he's ofen on here late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom