• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Arian
Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Soooooo after going on that site you showed me, I just wanted to know how you did all this and why? I'm imagining you being that dedicated to getting all those things out there.
    Reactions: Arian
    Arian
    Arian
    How I did it? I didn't do it alone, I had a lot of help from my good friend ElementalCards and Momentum here on Bulbagarden. We put our collections together for a massive pileup. XD

As to why, because I love Pokemon and my Pokemon fans. Also because I'm a major archivist.

If you think I'm dedicated, thank you so much. It's these sort of things that keep me going. Just stay on Kametsu 'cause we have more things cooking. ;)
    Hey there. I gotta admit that I'm jealous that you got to see SM episode 3 dubbed so soon, but at the same time, I'm glad you and Canada have the opportunity.
    Reactions: Poke Trey
    Arian
    Arian
    Hey, Ryu. Thanks. I am taping every episode though so you get to see clips.
    Ryu Taylor
    Ryu Taylor
    Cool. I did just see the whole episode elsewhere online (and I plan to see it again on Disney XD so I can give actual support to the dub), and I liked it a lot. We've not met, so I'll keep it short by saying that I gained some infamy for being a hardcore dub fan and JP version hater. I'd been led on by people like Dogasu to think that the JP version is awesome and the dub is a painful experience. Needless to say, I came to find it's the other way around.
    Um...I'm not sure since I don't have access to the link either since power is limited to Entertainment, Inc., The Art Gallery, and The Global Trade Station. Although maybe a Bulbapedia moderator (they have green badges) could help more? Since I assume the link is related to the wiki. Though you can also try asking an admin, they have bold italic names.
    Ah, it says the same thing for me. I believe that means that the thread has been deleted or something, although I'm not exactly sure.
    But don't worry, it probably says that for all members!

You can always ask a mod for confirmation, they're all really nice. :)
    Nice to meet you too! It's always nice meeting new people. ^^
    Hm, are you saying you can't view/post on certain sections of the forum? Have you verified your email yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom