• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
G
Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't freaking now.

Okay last time in Pokemon agents 2
    Elliot and the others had a battle against a Deoxys that ws being control by Giratina. After tha Giratina made his move by sorrounding the world withpurple clouds and puple lightning,then Giratina, Dialga Palkia Heatran and Regiggigas started destroying the world and they challanged Elliot to a five on fve knock out battle, in others words Ellito chose five of his friends for the round battles, which works kinda like this a person from each teams battles after that battle is over the other two battle and so on, Elliot chose JOe, Travis, Allison and Virus as his teamate and they finally know who's gonna battle with which pokemon.
    I don't freaking now.

Okay last time in Pokemon agents 2
    Elliot and the others had a battle against a Deoxys that ws being control by Giratina. After tha Giratina made his move by sorrounding the world withpurple clouds and puple lightning,then Giratina, Dialga Palkia Heatran and Regiggigas started destroying the world and they challanged Elliot to a five on fve knock out battle, in others words Ellito chose five of his friends for the round battles, which works kinda like this a person from each teams battles after that battle is over the other two battle and so on, Elliot chose JOe, Travis, Allison and Virus as his teamate and they finally know who's gonna battle with which pokemon.
    okay, just so you know we're in Veilstone, we already took care of Teaam Galactic and we discovered that Elliot's the god of reincarnation that Arceous created, also right now they're being attack by a Deoxys.
    I mean, you can't just start playing if there's not people that you can play with.
    I'll do it tommorow, also don't start the start up if there's no sign ins.
    I meant more story background about the RP not just who the enemy is and what happened, also you gotta explained more about armors, I mean I know how to use it cause I got that idea like three months or something.
    It's a good ideda, but not really well thouht, you need more background, and you have to do two tablets the first one to put what you need to do so you can register, and the second one to put your character, also your character needs more background.
    It's call special agents 2: shadows of sinnoh, it doesn't have anything next to it just that
    go to the roleplaying page, there's gonna be to threads with the same name, one of them has the word start up which if for the players, the other one doesn't have anything that's the sign up, also read what the RP's about and the instruction, but the only way you can act in this RP its if you're somewhere near Eterna or Twinleaf.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom