swiftgallade46
Local time
9:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw man!

I was gonna use whatever I get from my Dragonair basics to afford it. But now I just realised people may not have basics later today.

Also, I use tapatalk so I cant read VMs? Sorry for that inconvenience. I wasnt ignoring you :)
    You're welcome! :D Thanks for giving me something easier to write for! I'll let you know as soon as the stories get graded. :)
    Hi! #overactiveauthor I can write for a Venonat and also probably a Gothita, although that would take longer because I've got a bit of a story waiting list XD. I'd probably want a TM case in exchange. Lemme know if that sounds good, please!

Also, next chance I get I'm changing my username to Overactive Author.
    SWIFTIEEEEEEEEE AHHHHH sweetest message to see when I log back onto the Intersphere <3333 LOVE YOU! How have you been?!

And YASS absolutely! Gracious I'm so sorry this story is taking so long!! But please don't limit yourself cause I'm slow - trade, battle, defend that badass gym, do you!
    Ah I see! Yeah my college friends usually have school when we get snow days. :/
    How's college life for ya?
    Ah wow I see there are a lot of Marylanders here! Did you get a snow day as well? :p
    And yeah I've got that impression. XD Compared to NYC, there isn't much to do. Lol yup go Ravens!
    Lol yup you guessed it! Just trying to meet new people on here! :D
    How are ya & nice to meet ya! :)
    me and smiles be having a ball
    but yeah, sure, we can trade Ozymandias for Ozymandias <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom