• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
R
Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thankyou! congratulations on your wins too! those two contests were far too hard for me hahah :) so much respect
    Well,congrats on your double win! It was quite a feat. Anyway your kindness is appreciated,since people on the internet aren't known for it. :D
    I don't want to make that situation into a big deal, but I appreciate your VM regardless. Thank you.
    Right back at ya! I'm glad we were able to finish our game of tag. :p

Hope you enjoy your mega stones, and thank you for the Pokemon!
    It's no biggie! Unfortunately I wasn't able to catch you then, but I will be free all day tomorrow and for the rest of today. I don't know when you'll be on next, but when you can let me know specifically what time you would like to trade so we can get down to business. :p

Thanks.
    Well I live in the EST zone, but I can make anything work. I am available between 5pm and 12am, so anything between that time window is best for me, but again, I can make even 4am work. Let me know what times you are available around, but if you want to pick a specific time just let me know and I'll meet you then. :~)
    Let me know what times work for you regarding our trade. I can trade whenever (though I'll probably be asleep in the next few hours), but lemme know what works for you and I can make it work for me as well. (~:
    What timezone are you in? I'm in EST, so 10 pm (when you posted that vm) is more night than day for me ahahahhaha. If you're online I can trade now! What all do we have to trade, the legend you wanted + dream ball clamperl?
    Yes the dittos would be great. :) Can i have one of each Iv for breeding purposes ;) Ill give you a shiny luvdisc too :)
    Heya, can you send me a PM/VM whenever you're ready to trade? I've not really been online in Pokemon a whole lot lately because of helping my gran and pap + other video games.
    Hi! I saw on a post that you have some DITTOS from the freind safari. I was hoping they would be up for trade. I can also throw in a masterball. Pm me offers/prices!
    Good evening RazorBayleef, I read your response in the thread and I´d be very grateful if you bred this Eevee for me. Time is not a problem to me since after all you´ll be doing the hard part of breeding, which I´m not very good at myself. The legends I got currently are Cresselia, Heatran, Zygarde, Mewtwo, Virizon, Cobalion, Terrakion, Yvelta, Moltres, Phione, Latias and Kyuurem. If these are of no use, I also got access to Pkmn Heartgold and my pokebank is still running. Since breeding is not much my thing I don´t think going through heartgold´s gameplay for some Johto legends would be a problem; after all I do wish to have this Eevee very much. I do wish we can come to an agreement on a fair trade. Thanks for your time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom