• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Alolan Ninetales
Local time
5:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I've heard of that one before! I'm not sure though I may have forgotten. xD
    But sure, I'll check it out!
    Can't wait ahhh. What other anime do you recommend after One Piece?
    Hahaha ok thanks. :)
    can't wait to finish it (which is gonna be a hella long time from now.)
    Oh I forgot that they were all from Japan. XD Since I watched the dub version I assumed they were all from America when I was younger. I remember liking Sora a lot.

AW who was your OTP?
    Digimon! Ah throwback. Loved Digimon, especially Season 1. I need to catch up on Naruto because I like long anime for some reason. :eek:
    I just realized I had the wrong song for my characters theme song lol. Anyways I fixed it because the particular song feels perfect for Thomas
    But Zoro and Nami are the best. ;) jk haha
    so what other anime do you watch?
    I know because it comes to life. (T_T) With the music and everything.
    hahaha :p one piece shippings ftw
    Yeah I teared up when I was watching the anime. \(T_T)/
    But Nami banging Zoro would be definitely be ok right? hahaha jk
    Hey just figured I should give you a heads up on this, but in the next hour or so I'm gonna be leaving to spend the weekend in New Orleans with some friends. If the RP ends up starting this weekend I can still post from my phone but yeah. Just figured I should let you know on the offchance I end up being minimally active and/or make a few typos. Oh and if it does start this weekend can you shoot me a PM ? That way itll send me an email so I know to check. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Fair enough. I'm just itching to rejoin as a RPer since it's been quite some time since I last was here. I may try writing another character loosely based on an old one of mine, but its only a possibility at this point.
    I love the CP9 arc! And I'm gonna switch to the manga once I catch up with the anime.
    LOL. XD oh lucci. but what if he turns into a leopard? hahaha what if it was luffy instead of zoro?
    I hope you enjoyed my sign-up :)

I feel good considering that's the first time I've written a new character in over a year
    Oh okay, which arc are you on? And lol Law is one of my favorites. :D Love his devil fruit power.
    hahaha the looks of lucci. XD my favorites are law, nami, luffy, zoro, and sanji :D
    Ah I see. I know how that feels. I've been on a long hiatus due to school and work. D:
    I'm not caught up either, I'm currently on the Punk Hazard arc. xD

Who's your favorite character?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom