Instrutilus
Local time
9:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yup, luckily my co-worker is really nice and is taking my shift for me.
    That's true. xD I also have a part-time job too, so I have to work around the musical schedule so I only work one day a week.
    But the scheduling manager always schedules me for weekdays even though I asked for off so I need to ask for someone to cover for me. X_X
    Thank you! ^^
    Only bad thing about it is that it is so time consuming.
    Good day to you as well! Yup, trying to meet new people on here. ^^
    How are you?
    And a happy new year to you, too :p I hope christmas was nice for you? I've been a bit run down, I think seeing family has just spread another round of germs around to be honest. Has your cough gone yet?
    Chest burning though? My friend had that and went to the doctor thinking it was just a tricky cold. Turned out to be bronchitis D:

You will, I'm sure!
    Ugh, lots of people I know are ill. I've had a cold for about three weeks, first it went to my chest and I had to use my inhaler all the time, now it's gone to my head and my hearing's screwed. University is definitely prime for spreading germs! Are you resting enough?

That sounds cool! When did you start that?
    Exhausted, tbh. Giving myself a break this weekend before I start on assignments next week. Phone's been playing up, though. Are you alright?
    No, I wish I got one of them to play. Not as poor but don't have a lot of money to get stuff. ORAS sounds sorta formiler to me but not really sure whats about it or is. ^^; Yeah I'm new I don't know all the Pokemon stuff really.
    Alright I'll keep that in mind and take a look at it sometime. Thats awesome your good at speedy characters. :3 Hope I'm not boring you either. =/ I'm also looking up on the groups here.
    Yeah thats the name of it. It was ok for me. I'm also trying to get into some comic books. I didn't know they had one for The Archie Sonic Boom. Sorry I don't own a Wii U right now. Thats something I need to save on and buy. I do have the 3DS version of it. But for sure if I get A Wii U I'll let you know. Who do you like on Super Smash Brothers? I'm good at Kirby and like him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom