FullMetal
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have to play it for like.. a good 3 days. Once you get the mechanics and the general idea of it you're so hooked. Like i am. xD
    As such, varying times dependent on time zone. If you desire Japanese / Asian players, it is wise to invade in the late evening / midnight hours. I myself no longer have the patience to stay up long simply to invade players from the opposite end of the world. The experience is different, I shall say.

You mentioned lag, correct? Japanese lag is certainly a contender, I've come across trouble landing blows against those from beloved Nippon, more so than actual phantom range / latency. It's not entirely terrible in Dark Souls I, if said player is utilizing a havelmom w/ Great Club + hornet ring. It merely turns into the counter backstab game.. Duel players from Australia / Spain / Brazil in Dark Souls II, you'll notice creepy ghosts prowling about, and then you melt.

The excerpt on Katanas was sarcasm. It wouldn't surprise me, if katanas received buff after buff after buff, because From Software. I'm only playing the sequel, as I'm awaiting the patch to arrive, no less than a day. Otherwise, I'd possess no interest. I deleted my alternate profile from said same reason, rest in peace my six rank +3 brotherhood of blood characters. i've returned to Dark souls I numerous times, recreating old builds, assisting new players. Mostly PVE oriented activities, recently.

Ornstein and Smough await you once you arrive in Anor Londo.. Soul Level one.
    Random players in early new game is decent, but, with how soul memory works invading certain areas becomes near impossible, near non-existant. For instance... three million in Soul Memory, notable locations to invade: Iron Keep > Shulva > Brume Tower > Eleum Loyce > Dragon Aerie / Dragon Shrine > Aldia's Keep. Forest of fallen giants, Heide's tower of Flame. Shrine of Amana, and Drangleic Castle land under the questionable category, ultimately depending on the time of day.

I unfortunately do not partake in the glorious master race, which is quite discomforting. From observation, I notice more activity throughout the night, mostly in part of Japanese players playing during the evening / Midnight. They follow no meta at all, inside the arena. Havel's with Ice Rapier's.

Awful hitboxes combined with atrocious latency, this is Dark Souls II. They claim the online experience / matchmaking shall be improved upon, yet.. somehow I believe the contrary. Katana's shall hit you no matter the distance, spears will become un-rollable, Katana's shall receive an increase in counter damage, Ice Rapier's AR shall be buffed to damage for 2,000k+. Katana's shall receive permanent critical damage. Have I told you we enjoy katana's? I prowl about in Lordran, re-creating lost builds I used to wield back then, when it was active / Dark Souls II didn't exist. I've come to appreciate the beauty of the original's PVE. Unfortunately, the forest is garbage, on Playstation, that is. Demon's Souls atmosphere is un-rivaled, compared to Dark Souls, it is significantly darker, obscure.

Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
    Let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
    Soul of the lost, withdrawn from its vessel.
    Let strength be granted so the world might be mended,
    so the world might be mended...
    The ship on Dark Souls II seems to have set sail; notice my early responses from early November, at the time the game was fairly active. I'm speaking arena wise, finding a match was near instant. I cannot say the same now, what remains are PVE players // new PVP'ers clearly lacking much knowledge.Scholar of the first Sin may bring much needed activity, realistically, I'm awaiting the patch for the fifth.. week left. Nonetheless, I've achieved all I needed, now is a fair time to move on. The originals I shall still play.

Attack on Titan is fairly decent, it's understandle the amount of popularity it received. It's more of an issue with the audience proclaiming it to be the best show enirely, among various reasons. Sword Art Online is fine, not outstanding, but fine. Kirito --> any female he encounters = harem. I prefer Log Horizon for a more serious yet light hearted when it needs to be trapped in an VRMMO setting.
    Accepted, though i'm certain you have already known. I'm only responding know, that is.

Likewise, I'm quite selective with what I view, rather than.."jumping the bandwagon." if you will. I'm exaggerating, but you understand the gist.
    I'll accept once I log in, I have yet to at the moment.

You've changed to Full Metal Alchemist, I take it?
    If you desire, you may add me on PSN-- if you wish to duel / engage in Jolly co-operation / any other gammu that contains multiplayer. PC is out of the question, unfortunately, obvious reasons.

Bow to the Yama, this is for you.

Solaire won't hollow for christmas, shall he? I hope you don't confuse a Sunlight Maggot for a santa hat, once more. I may not possess 30 humanities to save you from that trap.
    I'm used to the Chaos Blade, at this state of the game. I don't seem to recall the last time I lost to someone using it.. damage is ever ridiculous, but predictable. I'm very patient, if it means I need to play the waiting game, to cause Chaos Blade users to play recklessly. Poison Berserker Blades? Would Poison Manslayers not be the optimal option? If you want to instantly poison, that is.

Ice Rapier falls in the same category as the Chaos Blade, infuse it with Magic + buff with Crystal Magic Weapon = Enjoy hitting opponents and making a joke out of PVE bosses when your R2 shreds for 1,500+ damage. It's only fine when lag / latency benefits the other, don't ever let it be you because then, it's not fair. -uses decapitate- -welcome- "I'M SORRY.'' "I'M SORRY.'' "I'M SORRY.'' "I'M SORRY.''

250+ defense on every element, every build used to use Great Magic Barrier when spices allowed it to be cast at 10 faith without any consequences.

No indictments in Dark Souls II is disappointing. It used to be the ultimate symbolization of a job splendidly done. What better way to know the anger of those you killed by they indicting you. Forest gankers / Oolacile gankers = 97% guarantee of indictment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom