Master Matoya
Local time
8:20 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They definitely don't seem like they like having fun with the game and only want to win. It's quite boring, in my opinion.

I was not aware that was were Havelmom originated from. Huh.

I know I will. I don't think anything will save DSKII at this point. I don't even want to pick up SotFS because of it.

Do it.
    At the risk of sounding mean or something, I'd much rather just avoid Japanese players altogether.

I think I've played against people from Brazil quite a bit, and that's really bad as well. That havel mom seems to be the majority of players on PS3 lately, though it has been a few weeks since I've PvP'd on the PS3 version.

I really hope this next patch fixes at least something. If not, then I probably won't play DSK1 for quite a while.

I'm not looking forward to Ornstein and Smough at all.
    I've noticed that time of day is quite important for invasions, which is not something I enjoy. But, oh well. There isn't much that can be done about that.

I enjoy playing on PC. (It helps that I had to build a new one for my classes) I've almost completely only play on it now. Well, until Bloodborne comes out.

I don't enjoy playing against Japanese players. Their lag is indescribable. Plus, it seems that most of the modders/cheaters/"hackers" on PS3 are Japanese. :|

The only thing they approved upon is matchmaking, and even that isn't good, especially for the Blues. And don't get me started on katanas. Literally all I ever come across in PvP. Plus I can't parry them to save my life. Are those all buffs in the new patch? I almost exclusively play Dark Souls now, which is a shame as I used to enjoy Dark Souls 2. Oh well, I've started my first SL1 run and that's pretty fun.
    Eh, it's mostly due to my new-found love for Trance and Techno music I guess lol. I enjoy them quite a bit due to it =w=; Not to say I don't like things such as rock, alternative, metal and such as well <w< Love 'em lol.
    I know what you mean, though oddly enough, I can find fairly consistent activity in the arena. I can't say the same about randoms though. I do wish it were more active. It would make content creation a lot easier.

One huge thing I hope the next patch/SotFS fixes is hitboxes and the net code. I've nearly broken my controller over the amount of times people have beaten me because of lag and hitbox issues. Also, is it just me, or is there an influx of players using lag switches? As far as the originals go, I still play Dark Souls nearly everyday. (Now that they've fixed the region lock on PC, invasions have been instant and it's really nice. :O) I also plan on playing Demon's Souls a bunch more once I get a capture card. At any rate, I am too ready for BloodBorne.

I think that's the reason I feel they're overrated. I've seen too many people hype up these shows, and I don't find them to be very entertaining. Honestly though, I don't really like watching anime much anyways. I prefer reading manga and even that I don't do very often.
    Bleh, it's been some time since I last downloaded any albums from any of my favorite circles, should look to do that sometime soon. Mainly EastNewSound (since there's like 3 albums I haven't listened to yet)
    Ah foreground eclipse, how do you make your epic music <3
    oh god yes, Foreground Eclipse. But I like this song best D< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma6fz8KV3lg

No no, it's fine, and it's no big deal, i'm just doing what i'd naturally do and be there for a friend in need. (Even if I consider myself a person who handles and tries to help poor at this task) But yeah, it has been a long time since we actually spoke to one another, lol.
    And um, sorry for not responding to your PMs.... they're really a lot to take in. Though I reassure you that I don't feel anything less of you, or offended/drawn away, it's just really difficult to respond to something so heavy. Fortunately you're back, and even though I'm not that active at all here I can at least chat with you every once in a while, it's the least I could do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom