Kakuna Matata
Local time
4:07 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Never heard that way of completing the saying. I thought it was "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."
    I can imagine D: will they keep doing RWBY even with him gone?

>:C bad Kakuna baaaaaaaad, though not gonna lie it is a bit tedious to remember to pay attention to every single tab you have xD

And then there's this C8 which just looks like a really creepy grin xD

Pffft thankfully I've never had drunken moments xD
    It honestly has been a great time. Even though I'm not doing anything crazy. Haven't gone to any college parties yet. Just get togethers with a few classmates. I'm still more in touch with my High school friends. Regular Skype calls since we've been seperated through the country. One's in the Airforce, another's in Missouri, and the rest are only a couple hours of a drive away.

You're not chatty? You seem like a pretty good conversationalist to me. ^-^ Uhh, hmm... lets see... What about the basic Business Administrator, or Accountant? haha
    Yea. Any work related to Art is hard to find a job for. But it's a good thing I've become good friends with my professors and the Chief of the District. After participating in so many contests (and winning some :D) you begin to see familiar faces, and people begin to recognize you. :B They've guided me so far. And as my first Art Professor told me, "its not a luxurious life, but its a darn good one."

I imagine you as a.... hmm... Dentist. idk y. I just do lol.
    I've finished most my general ed as well. Ive been cramming more than 14 semester unites each semester. Plus 6 units in the winter/summer terms. I'm honestly so excited.
    *Logs in to the most notifications I've gotten in a while* Why hello there, Rachel. =w=
    I love college. But I feel things would've been different if I was an Art Education major. :B
    How about you? How are you doing now a days?
    Question: Aside from F&G and OtB, are you a mod of social groups and/or blogs as well?
    That would explain why his head looks like a mushroom.

It's a crossover I'd certainly watch.

I can't believe you'd hang out with show-offs. You should follow my example and not do that. (once again, The Almighty Google™ prevents people from looking like a fool.)
    Quite alright. happens to the best of us…and me too! xD

Yeah I think since it’s only February 1, the rest of the year still gives me a generous deadline.

HAHAHAHAHA! I’ve only seen it 4 times I should catch up :p. But YES! Who doesn’t love an Asian drag queen?
    What's kept you busy?

Well I guess this :), :D; c: and I know there's others!

Bathroom floors, always there for your depressing moments.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom