FullMetal
Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I miss invading new players, more so. Link your stream.

Gravity ends no death run's than the levels itself.

It resembles the original, minus a darker contrast in lighting // new summonable NPC // Enemy placement.
    I'm planning to return at least once or twice, Bloodborne is near the home stretch, I see no issue for the sake of old memories.

I've distanced myself from Souls it's baffling. At least I devote time onto other games I've failed to complete. Again, Bloodborne will become a priority once it releases.

We shall have to wait and see, only heide's // copse // no man's wharf show said placements.
    I find myself longing, for the game, despite it's issues. I haven't touched Souls in nearly a month.

You've been on the receiving end of one, as we all have,. correct?

Scholar won't be awful. The issue pertains to, we've seen most of what is being offered with the upgrade.
    It is perfectly acceptable to hate Dark Souls II, we all do. Ironic, if you consider the exact opposite praise most possessed on release // initial month.

?Weaponname? ?Protectorname? I'd be lying, if I mentioned I've never dabbled with those weapons.

B-Team desperately wanting Dark Souls to remain relevant... it will, for those who don't own a Playstation 4. i know where I shall be though.

Decided to delve into stream?
    >:3c

'lright. I got my sister to watch FMA with me! :D We're almost done with the first series. After that we'll see if she'd like to check out the second.
    Yourself?
    How are the encounters, as of recent? I don't foresee myself returning to Dark Souls in the foreseeable future. Is it active, overall?

It comes with territory. Anything usable online will be used online.

Bloodborne shall undoubtedly be broken upon release, depending how significant PVP plays into factor.

Understandable.
    it is a ... Giantmom? Either way, it's hideous.

Tumblebuffed Channeler's Trident possesses the same property... in reverse. Summon a phantom and use the special dance.

I shall return once every blue moon. Otherwise, I've departed from the sequel.

Any advancement with your soul level one?
    It's made for invasions, clearly. Arguably the less cost efficient method of slaying gankers, with little effort. My version runs 77 poise / giant armor + Mask of the Mother. So...

Tumblebuffed Stone Greatsword R2?

Glass Knight invasions are rare in the present, regardless.

Does the color change affect all form of projectiles?
    Proper use requires dead angling the swing back and forth, most seem to automatically press R1 the moment they face you. In a duel setting, Darkmoon blade falchion is deadly catching the opponent out of a roll.

Once more, hyper mode, and more hyper mode. Wrath of the Gods hyper mode.

Never once became a squire for the glass knight?

I ponder, if power within turns you blue.
    Hyper mode is such satisfaction. It's viable.

Dislike Dark Bead?

Mirror Knight invasions were thrilling. I've fallen on spawn, numerous occasions.

Blue fire tempest // Great Fireball.
    You need skill to utilize such a wondrous build.

This, somehow came to mind... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aSCbCUqj64

Agape Ring benefits low level invasions. Otherwise, farming seems to be viable, due to said ring absorbing all souls online / offline. Prolongs, but does not prevent. In other words, it fixes nothing. Scholar of the first sin is meant for the newer hardware.

I've seen your upload, your mods installed make me envy. Blue flames.
    Most will be Japanese on Playstation, for obvious reasons. invading during the daytime lessens the chances, in certain specific areas. More activity within lower levels, if you choose to invade mid-range locations. I don't mind it, at this juncture, i'm fully accustomed to Japanese players it comes off as second nature. It's more of their meta, Mask of the the Mother + a form of Havel piece + hollow soldier waistcloth. However, this... build is a nightmare to those kind of encounters, or anyone who is desperately / exclusively circling for a backstab. it is quite notorious, actually. Revile in slaying gankers, without any effort. Mugenmonkey

No Chaos Zweihander? No Grass Crest Shield? The epitome of fashion souls, the mask of the father?

Bloodborne is utterly going to consume my time, that is for certain. Likewise, Dark Souls II is more or less on life support, from my perspective. Ultimately, I'm only playing out of habit, I haven't truly enjoyed invading / dueling as i would have months ago / Pre-Ivory King DLC. It is essentially why I hardly care for keeping a low level character for the sake of 'balanced.' With the inclusion of the Agape Ring, I can't say for certain. I expect little change minus a small 'niche'. Scholar of the first sin released, today. I'm largely indifferent, other than the new NPC. Small changes, but I'm refraining from speaking much, in the event of spoilers.

You're uploading?
    Yea the reason I got hooked to LoL was mostly because of my friends who woulda talk aboout it in school and force me to play with them.
    I'm assuming you've been encountering them often? I cannot speak for PC, I'd assume there to be more variety.

Well.. have you forgotten? Legends, shall never die.

Soul Memory + defense at high levels ultimately sealed the nail on the coffin on day one. I've willing to move on, from Dark Souls II. I've achieved what I needed to with the game, I've played it more than ultimately deserved. This does not mean I shall stop playing, but my activity there shall certainly dwindle.

Where are you currently, on your run?
    Japanese players are mean, I understand you perfectly well. Once you've accustomed yourself, it certainly is intriguing. Realistically, there is little you can do in regards to connectivity.

On the same topic, most PS3 players remaining in Dark Souls are Japanese.. + Havelmom originates from there. 56-61 poise min-maxing with some form of crystal weapon.

More than likely you shall be disappointed with this patch. I was awaiting calibration notes rather than the patch itself.

You're tempting me to re-run Lordran on my SL 1, once more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom